[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
Aidzi wrote:
3.5.0d
Enabled the "You can apply an additional Curse" veiled and crafting modifier.
which slot?

Iam pretty sure its in the chest slot. Might be wrong thou, but i remember i saw a reddit post and it said it was for chest.
Instead of ring we can try to corrupt a 4ex necklace at atzoal temple (for doing it yellow instead :D) for additional curse
I promised i'll write down when i take the build to guardians/shaper. I did chimera and phoenix so far and the damage is pretty insane. Was gonna do them both deathless if i wasnt trying to facetank chimera lol. My char is visible if someone's interested in checking it out.

Decided to do this build in Standard when I got bored of Bestiary league mid-March this year. levelling as a freezing pulse caster went smooth, even dropped a Sin's Rebirth from Fidelitas in Act 2. The switch at level 68 took some time to get gear for and even had to get a loan from a friend for the boots. Flew through maps and levels and got to 90 in about 3-4 days after the switch. Now my highest level character at 95 and thinking about pushing for 100 sometime next year. Still also have gear improvements to do like useful helm enchant and switching around flask rolls. Very fun build, thanks for making the guide!
If I hit the same target with all 5 projectiles does he take The damage from all five projectiles?
Last edited by KIchigo on Jan 9, 2019, 1:05:19 AM
"
KIchigo wrote:
If I hit the same target with all 5 projectiles does he take The damage from all five projectiles?

it does not.

Just did uber elder with the Champion variation of the build - was fun!

EDIT: just went for the Ice Nova approach and with just couple of gems swaps and small respec I nearly doubled my dmg - was worth it!
Last edited by Hoptam on Jan 18, 2019, 2:29:50 AM
Did you guys notice that they nerfed the spell damage for almost every spell out there, EXCEPT for Freezing Pulse and Frostbolt? The damage for these 2 spells was actually increased by a considerable amount (!)

In 3.5 they improved CoC, now they improve FB and FP.

My guess is this CoC build might be a very good candidate for 3.6 as one of those "very powerful but still under the radar" type of builds that almost no one will play, while still being insanely op.
I played a Assassin/Deadeye Scion Build with this
Dual Wield Cospri with Freezing Pulse and Frostbolt
Arctic Breath in the Chest Piece

It was breezing through T16 maps, so yeah absolutely viable build but I just dont think it is viable starter - 2x Cospri or 1x Cospri and 1x Lycosidae, Elder Warlords Mark Diamond Ring, Pandemonius those 4 items are expensive and rare.

All 3 spells got buffed, Arctic Breath got a huge buff.

Deadeye gives 100% accuracy and a free projecticle for all three spells. Deadeye makes it not that hard to get 95% hit so you dont need lycosidae just some accuracy rating on Gloves and Rings.

Assassin gives you the power charge generation.

Only downsides were occassional one shots for example against Bosses that have immunity phases where your defenses fall off and the first hit could kill you.

https://pastebin.com/ktuSt20E
Last edited by Quizzlemanizzle on Mar 8, 2019, 7:20:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info