[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

O_o ok..... just wanted to show what it could reach but its ok u can critic that with ur amazing social skills..... lol
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
O_o ok..... just wanted to show what it could reach but its ok u can critic that with ur amazing social skills..... lol

"reach" your version isn't better though.
"
Shimaran wrote:
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"
holy cow this build is wildly expensive to get to high tier, but shit does it look fun :/

e/ for HHC at least, dunno about standard or HSC. Either that or the time of day I'm getting memed by poe.trade. Looking at easily a few hundred chaos without breaking a sweat
The build is pretty cheap to get going, basically you just need a cospri, Lycosidae, Doedre ring and a Starkonja to get started, none of them is expensive. The pandemonius amulet is also relatively cheap now, just 75c on HSC at least. You can also use a tabula and still stay above 5K life.
This will get you well into red maps without much problems.

Lol, not even close.

I had nothing to do, so I made a video response..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzZkFX85fbI

bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Sep 23, 2017, 5:33:44 AM
"
philophil wrote:
here 's my extreme version of ur build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8agkPrrbg

standard btw not even relevant stuff you showed has nothing to do with the build.
Last edited by nadnerb on Sep 22, 2017, 11:45:15 PM
Got to 68 today and started it up. This is so GG!! Thanks Crovaxx. Very very cool build.
"
Crovaxx wrote:

I already saw it, but I still don't understand. You have much more movement and attack speed than I do, which is very important...

If you're not lucky and end up with a map with increased ennemy resistances or reduced damage taken from critical strikes it's very dangerous because the character won't hold very long against hard hitting targets. It seems the point of the build is to kill stuff before it can even touch you and "tank" with life leech, but a lot of things in the game won't die instantly and/or reduce how much you leech. That's at least how I die almost every time. That and random oneshots.

I will push my character further and get at least 20/20 gems, because I really like the playstyle, but at this moment I'm lvl 90 and still struggles with tier 11 maps.
"
Shimaran wrote:
"
Crovaxx wrote:

I already saw it, but I still don't understand. You have much more movement and attack speed than I do, which is very important...

If you're not lucky and end up with a map with increased ennemy resistances or reduced damage taken from critical strikes it's very dangerous because the character won't hold very long against hard hitting targets. It seems the point of the build is to kill stuff before it can even touch you and "tank" with life leech, but a lot of things in the game won't die instantly and/or reduce how much you leech. That's at least how I die almost every time. That and random oneshots.

I will push my character further and get at least 20/20 gems, because I really like the playstyle, but at this moment I'm lvl 90 and still struggles with tier 11 maps.

It almost sounds like you are playing a different build by how you describe it..
As you can see in my guardians video, I am able to just face tank all of them wihtout them one-shotting me. We are not glass cannons by any means.

And defensive map mods like more monster life, additional resists and elemental equlibrium etc has never been a problem in my experience, not on any tier of maps, even when I had lower level gems mobs just melts and explode in my path pretty much instant.

Sounds unreal that you are struggling with tier 11 maps at lvl 90 to be honest.
bängan is bängan.
Yeah I know it's weird. Today for example I was killed by a single white mob because somehow I couldn't hit him (and my character makes strange noises like I'm hitting a sandbag) ... It takes hours to grind a single level even though I only run red maps.

However I should get lvl 20 gems today or tomorrow.
Last edited by Shimaran on Sep 23, 2017, 12:37:33 PM
I hope you get it sorted out Shimaran. I am absolutely blown away by this build and having zero trouble.
A diamond flask helps in that first few seconds a map, or any other time where your power charges fell off like returning to HO. It's quiet dangerous to not proc CoC and a diamond flask pretty much fixes that as it (doubles?) your crit chance. I use a "of staunching".
I just don't forsee any issues.

It seems obvious to me too to prioritize attack speed on jewels for the damage modifier. A second damage mod is just cream but one has to be attack speed. Next runner up is probably crit multi, then cold damage /projectile damage.
THey are expensive though. My best one was 2.5 exalt and not high rolls

Edit: jsut bought
for 2 exalt. This characters done basically. Higher rolled jewels would be next after a closer to perfect Cospri's....I see little point in either.

I'm leveling a total of 7 Frostbolts hoping to corrupt 21.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 23, 2017, 4:39:54 PM
"
I hope you get it sorted out Shimaran. I am absolutely blown away by this build and having zero trouble.
A diamond flask helps in that first few seconds a map, or any other time where your power charges fell off like returning to HO. It's quiet dangerous to not proc CoC and a diamond flask pretty much fixes that as it (doubles?) your crit chance. I use a "of staunching".
I just don't forsee any issues.

It seems obvious to me too to prioritize attack speed on jewels for the damage modifier. A second damage mod is just cream but one has to be attack speed. Next runner up is probably crit multi, then cold damage.
THey are expensive though. My best one was 2.5 exalt and not high rolls

Yeah, jewels can be very expensive. I'm currently using an Inspired Learning that I found, it's quite nice especially against Harbingers since they summon a lot of rare mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info