[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
Shimaran wrote:
Well, even after leveling my character and gems further and upgrading my gear, it still sucks. I get oneshotted by random things without reason. I keep missing mobs which should not happen, like what the hell ? And of course the damage just isn't there. I don't know what to do anymore. The random character I made at the start of the league is like 10 times better.

Use lifeleech... And your gems arent 20 yet. And 21 will push that even more. Not sure why you say you lvled your gem,maybe you forgot to equip them.
question...mana sustain? I don't get how you do it.
Warlords mark with blasphemy and corrupt impicit on doere's ring
"
nadnerb wrote:
corrupt impicit on doere's ring

Lovely. OP has like...the only one on Harbringer.
"
Shimaran wrote:
Well, even after leveling my character and gems further and upgrading my gear, it still sucks. I get oneshotted by random things without reason. I keep missing mobs which should not happen, like what the hell ? And of course the damage just isn't there. I don't know what to do anymore. The random character I made at the start of the league is like 10 times better.

Why do you have controlled destruction in your tabula?
Why do you not have a cast when damage taken immortal call link?
Why do you only have one life flask?
Why dont you use fortify in your shield charge?
What is your life total?
Do you play with lockstep or predictive networking mode? Are you sure you are not desyncing with predictive mode? (this might be why you keep "missing" mobs)

bängan is bängan.
"

Alira bandit reward gives a flat 5 mana/sec, this, as stated in the guide, helps a lot.
Also warlords mark gives mana leech, so if you just hit mobs you will never run out of mana.

The Doedre corruption is not needed at all for normal play, it just helps out a bit on hexproof map bosses.
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"

Alira bandit reward gives a flat 5 mana/sec, this, as stated in the guide, helps a lot.
Also warlords mark gives mana leech, so if you just hit mobs you will never run out of mana.

The Doedre corruption is not needed at all for normal play, it just helps out a bit on hexproof map bosses.

Thank you, I got that. Sure is a good quality of life improvement though, can probably pretty much do hex proof no problem without flask.

I just spent 15 chaos on 15 of them...no success. Blarg. But man, Im looking forward to this! Looks like a lot of fun, and decent clear speed.
Hey, great build and you're great at being interactive with the forums! Anyway, can you help me out with the numbers, how did you enter your build into path of building to get those numbers? I've imported my account and the numbers don't seem to add up. I've also imported yours and I couldn't get the numbers you got for offense. I check marked all the flasks and frenzy charges, endurance charges, Crit strikes are lucky.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"
Shimaran wrote:

Why do you have controlled destruction in your tabula?
Why do you not have a cast when damage taken immortal call link?
Why do you only have one life flask?
Why dont you use fortify in your shield charge?
What is your life total?
Do you play with lockstep or predictive networking mode? Are you sure you are not desyncing with predictive mode? (this might be why you keep "missing" mobs)

Oops, I don't know why I still have Controlled Destruction. Time to change my glasses I guess.
I don't have the links for a Cwdt setup, but it wouldn't prevent me from oneshots...
The single life flask is maybe a bad habit, but I like having a curse removal flask...
I will use Fortify once I manage to colour the right sockets on my gloves. I have a pair with more attack speed for socketed gems but I lack resists if I equip it. And using jewels with resistances would lower my damage (see my dilemma ?)
I currently have about 5.1k life. Currently trying to 6L a chest with 100 life and some resists which should help me a little, hopefully...
I'm playing in lockstep mode, but yeah there is definitely some kind of desync, and this is the main reason of my deaths (not all of them). Even mobs are sometimes out of sync, because I see them teleporting ! That makes no sense !
Thx man, i LOVE the build=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info