[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

The only thing I don't quite understand is how ruthless helps with this build. I'm going to try to 6L soon but it doesn't seem like ruthless would help since it only applies to melee damage and we don't do very much of that at all.
"
Dumpy93 wrote:
The only thing I don't quite understand is how ruthless helps with this build. I'm going to try to 6L soon but it doesn't seem like ruthless would help since it only applies to melee damage and we don't do very much of that at all.

All of our damage is melee. Just because the totem is attacking, it's still a melee attack. You can look at Ancestral Warchief to confirm, it's tagged as melee.
Great Build! I just respec'd into it at lvl 75 (first totem build for me) and It it is definately a tough build. Uber lab was no issue at all, barely got touched and only used 3 totems. Already up to 9700 ES.l Took more ES nodes instead of that intelligence line on the right side of the tree and Im still up to 1394 INT.
Level 76 actualy and only almost 5600 es. Can you look into my character profile?
Waffle - how will the new Wrath ammy be as oppose to the Astramentis? I kind of think this might be worth?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2200796

Also, there seems to be a ton of changes to the Templar tree - when will you comment on the new changes?
Last edited by dsata on Aug 29, 2018, 12:46:47 PM
"
dsata wrote:
Waffle - how will the new Wrath ammy be as oppose to the Astramentis? I kind of think this might be worth?

Also, there seems to be a ton of changes to the Templar tree - when will you comment on the new changes?

Yeah I checked that amulet. Its neat but doesn't seem to beat astra on stat builds. This one uses the strength and intelligence synergy very heavily and there isn't really more auras the build needs

Templar tree changes are mostly minion based. Light of divinity got cut and divine fervor got buffed so the build got a bit of a boost, enough to hit 1.9 mil but no major differences

7% of the block got moved into spell block, not really much difference. Vaal ancestral warchief could be good, no downside in running it except making vaal discipline take split souls
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
dsata wrote:

Yeah I checked that amulet. Its neat but doesn't seem to beat astra on stat builds. This one uses the strength and intelligence synergy very heavily and there isn't really more auras the build needs

Templar tree changes are mostly minion based. Light of divinity got cut and divine fervor got buffed so the build got a bit of a boost, enough to hit 1.9 mil but no major differences

7% of the block got moved into spell block, not really much difference. Vaal ancestral warchief could be good, no downside in running it except making vaal discipline take split souls

Thanks man - will you redo the POB link to reflect the changes? Going to start with this again and try to get to Uber Elder first.
Great build, very fun - works well. Thank you for writing this guide! :)
Its the start of the new league and this is my starter. Are there any alternatives to HOWA and HOTM while waiting for them to go on POE.trade?
Loving this build. Thank you!
Last edited by tOBdavian on Sep 1, 2018, 8:12:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info