[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Did shaper deathless yesterday on this build. Only curropted 8 mod guardians can be a pain in the ass. Thank you for the build WaffleT.
Hey,

I'm really confused by this.

You say the watchers eye for maximum mana gained as ES while affected by clarity is good, but what do we drop to run clarity?

edit: I'm an idiot disregard me (not like i've played this game for like 4 years or anything)
Last edited by vBlitzO on Jul 5, 2018, 5:10:53 PM
"
joNDel_x wrote:
Just a status update on this awesome build (Thanks OP!) - I'm having a ton of fun with it this league!

I just hit level 87 and some of the stats are just amazing (these are vs Shaper from PoB):

- 15,002 Energy Shield!!! Better watch out, GGG will nerf ES again... :-)
- PoB says 84% evade
- DPS is a bit over 300K per totem, so over 1.2m shaper DPS.
- Immune to ignite, shock, and all curses

I expect that my DPS may increase with levels and I know it will go up with another jewel slot or 2.

Gear
Spoiler

Good call I didn't notice the shield. I did see that watcher's eye and went and bought one. That makes a significant difference. Think I'm between 11-12k now.
Hi!

Its me again. My totems only made 25k damage per totem. Can you check my build? Im really confused why.
My es problem solved. i got nearly 9k and it will rise if i buy the watchers eye.

"
irobacsi wrote:
Hi!

Its me again. My totems only made 25k damage per totem. Can you check my build? Im really confused why.
My es problem solved. i got nearly 9k and it will rise if i buy the watchers eye.

25k isn't bad if that's tooltip damage, you should be clearing maps pretty easily at that. Now you need to grind maps to get your gem levels up, that last level really helps, and even more so once you get the quality of to 20. Also, you should be using either concentrated effect or increased aoe depending on the situation. You should replace one of those with Elemental focus which would give you almost a 50% damage boost over the increased AOE gem.
Thanks for the fast reply!
Would would be the ramifications of swapping The Vertex for Malachai's Vision, even without a full corruption set the defenses from it around very strong.

Also since totems are Free at full ES why not drop a perandus for Shavronne's Revelation
Last edited by RhydonMyCubone on Jul 10, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
"
Also since totems are Free at full ES why not drop a perandus for Shavronne's Revelation

When I replace either Perandus ring with Shavronne's, my DPS drops by nearly 15K per totem. I think it's related to the Perandus "2% increased Intelligence for each Equipped Unique Item". Now the question becomes is that DPS decrease worth the 3% ES regen?
Great build, can clear all content deathless including Shaper, Uber Atziri and super buffed Guardians.

Sadly I'm having a real hard time doing Uber Elder with it. The dps is there, but the totems do not survive long enough to deal damage consistently.

Have you thought about swapping out Ele Focus or Conc effect to use Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance instead? Totems have a base res of 40% so the gem lets you cap them with ease. You lose about 30% more damage, but it might be worth it if the totems survive a few extra seconds. That way you don't need to change your passives or your gear.

I don't use Purity of Elements, so that might be why I'm having trouble with it.
Last edited by GNeiva on Jul 12, 2018, 11:06:16 AM
(probably asked for the 100th time)
Would Tukohama Fortress be a option ? ofc the resistances will go down with 30% but 1 extra totem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info