[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

i didnt pick the CI yet. i dont know how i will gain 5k es at least.
And what about the totem damage? I cant even touch act 8 first boss at the sewers. i cant break through his energy shield because of the crappy damage i made with my totems.
heres my skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAAY5DkgQzBEPES8RlhSwGF0Z1x0UHdkpTyoTKwowWzdHOtg87z0PQ1RFR0wtUEJRYFZIWOVaK13yZlRmnmjya6xyD3sgfLt_xoIegpuFe4hCjDaMdo9GlG-boZ48oi6j8qcIrJitM63xr6e1BMBmwcXE9sau1abYJOQi7DjzBvRx98H31_iT-d360vuq_oc=?accountName=irobacsi&characterName=irotemplar
Last edited by irobacsi on Jun 19, 2018, 2:15:08 AM
"
irobacsi wrote:
i didnt pick the CI yet. i dont know how i will gain 5k es at least.
And what about the totem damage? I cant even touch act 8 first boss at the sewers. i cant break through his energy shield because of the crappy damage i made with my totems.
heres my skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAAY5DkgQzBEPES8RlhSwGF0Z1x0UHdkpTyoTKwowWzdHOtg87z0PQ1RFR0wtUEJRYFZIWOVaK13yZlRmnmjya6xyD3sgfLt_xoIegpuFe4hCjDaMdo9GlG-boZ48oi6j8qcIrJitM63xr6e1BMBmwcXE9sau1abYJOQi7DjzBvRx98H31_iT-d360vuq_oc=?accountName=irobacsi&characterName=irotemplar

Get a hand of thought and motion, it should be pretty cheap and will be a big damage boost with all the int you already have. If you get one that has good rolls, you can just buy the blessing of esh to upgrade it once you hit 68. Also get something for any jewel slots you already have, even if it's just a blue jewel that's 2 damage increases. I found my damage really exploded once I got the weapon though.
Thank you!
it helped!
thanks a lot!
Last edited by irobacsi on Jun 20, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
Im currently doing this build on IHC and i can say that its very strong and the defensive power it has is nothing to scoff at. Leveling was a bit of a pain as ES builds usually are but i got through it fairly smooth since i could afford the core items from the start. Im looking forward to minmax this build and taking it to t11+ maps. Here are my current items.
Could someone please help me. I've followed the build guide, but when I run all three auras, I use 100% of my mana pool. I read the FAQ section, and it addressee this issue, but I can't resolve my problem. My Enlighten Support gem is level 2 (technically 3 because of the +1 level in the helm). The FAQ says "Level 2 enlighten = Take 1 reduced mana reserved nodes in the tree". I tried talking one of the "5% increased maximum mana/3% reduced mana cost of skills" nodes, but it didn't fix anything. I then took the next node "Righteous Decree", and I was still using 100% of my mana. Thus if my character takes damage, I can't use any skills.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
"
Quadcam99 wrote:
Thus if my character takes damage, I can't use any skills.

Thank you.

Are you using Mind over Matter (MoM)? I wouldn't spec that when running multiple Aura's - you don't have a mana pool to draw from, and as you said, your mana will go to zero with damage.

------------------

I was late to this build, just did it as 2nd character in Incursion, and I have to say that I absolutely love it! I'm sitting over 13K ES at level 80, with 220K+ DPS vs Shaper (I don't know if that's per totem or total for 4 totems) in PoB. I followed the OPs outstanding guide in every aspect (if something's different, it was an error on my part!). I love having the upgraded Atziri's Reflection shield to be curse immune for mapping.

If you want:

1) Reasonable map clearing (it IS a totem build, afterall)
2) The ability to just melt bosses
3) Extremely high survivability (>13K ES at level 80, will only get better)
4) Great layered defenses and mobility
5) Safest possible way to open chests (surround chest with totems, then open)
6) and near-AFK clearing of Elreon tasks

(I know, I know, 5 and 6 aren't that important - but hey, they're fun!) Run this build!
Last edited by joNDel_x on Jun 25, 2018, 9:03:46 AM
"
Quadcam99 wrote:
Could someone please help me. I've followed the build guide, but when I run all three auras, I use 100% of my mana pool. I read the FAQ section, and it addressee this issue, but I can't resolve my problem. My Enlighten Support gem is level 2 (technically 3 because of the +1 level in the helm). The FAQ says "Level 2 enlighten = Take 1 reduced mana reserved nodes in the tree". I tried talking one of the "5% increased maximum mana/3% reduced mana cost of skills" nodes, but it didn't fix anything. I then took the next node "Righteous Decree", and I was still using 100% of my mana. Thus if my character takes damage, I can't use any skills.

Thank you.

You accidentally look "3% reduced mana cost of skills" instead of "4% Reduced mana reserved". These are very different nodes and do different things. The node you are looking for is just under Chaos Inoculation.
I will give that a try. Thank you very much for the prompt reply.
This is my third build of this league and by far my favorite. I was able to afford the lvling gear and it was a fricken BREEZE lvling. Currently I've gone up to t13 maps since I haven't pulled anything above. I have no problem with any and can carry uber lab no problem.

I wasn't satisfied with the first two builds I tried but I'm totally loving this one. I'll be sticking with it threw the remainder of Incursion. Bravo to OP. Here's my gear:

Question. I consider my gearing goals complete so my new goal is just stacking ex and working on atlas. Anyone try the supremacy with this yet? If so what do you think? it could be a potential goal for me... I would have to change all jewels though. Not too big of a deal though.
Last edited by JonnyBrains on Jun 26, 2018, 12:43:13 AM
I currently don't have the blade furry gem setup in my boots, because I don't understand how it works with this build and Ancestral Bond. My understanding is that the skill won't work due to the limitation of not being able to deal any damage "myself". Could someone please explain how you utilize blade furry?

Oh... are + # to strength and intelligence jewels better than + # to dexterity and intelligence jewels? I also don't understand how increased HP stats on jewels benefit an ES build. Apologies for all the questions, it's my first ES character.

Thank you
Last edited by Quadcam99 on Jun 26, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info