[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
Aethilius wrote:
Its the start of the new league and this is my starter. Are there any alternatives to HOWA and HOTM while waiting for them to go on POE.trade?

Whispering ice totems although they are already cheap enough that most people should be able to get them pretty early

"
tOBdavian wrote:
Loving this build. Thank you!

HOTM is already up and available, it's ok. I ran with a random rare wep and then bought one for 5c as soon as I hit Act 6.
Hey Waffle you had a link before to the search on poetrade for the jewels but I don't see it anymore. Does anyone know how to do what he did with the search string or maybe someone has the old link?

Also wanted to ask if someone can update the latest Pastebin with changes? Not sure what route to take exactly.
Last edited by dsata on Sep 3, 2018, 4:11:59 PM
Bumping thread for Waffle :)
"
dsata wrote:
Hey Waffle you had a link before to the search on poetrade for the jewels but I don't see it anymore. Does anyone know how to do what he did with the search string or maybe someone has the old link?

Also wanted to ask if someone can update the latest Pastebin with changes? Not sure what route to take exactly.

I only intended to delete the reference to beastiry since that was outdated. I put the link back in.

I had updated the passive tree links but not the pastebin at the start. I have now done so. The tree takes the same nodes as it did before they are just in slightly different locations now
could you take a look at my hierophant, i got 4k ES but not more then that with all the required uniques. my damage is also very low 12k atm buffed maybe 16k. i dont understand how you get so much damage and es. please help a bro out! <3

(i am working on links and gems atm)
Last edited by chibiusa91 on Sep 4, 2018, 7:09:24 PM
Has anyone tryed Vaal Ancestral Warchief yet?
This build is one of my favs. Definitely not a league starter without some heavy tweaking. The core items are all 20+ chaos a week in, some still over an exa, but they should drop by week 2 or 3.
"
Aeres wrote:
Has anyone tryed Vaal Ancestral Warchief yet?

I have stopped this build at the end of act 9 because of item prices, believing naively that I could leaguestart it. But Vaal AW looks pretty strong, it gives a huge amount of DPS to the overall totem setup when you place it.

It also follow fast-moving bosses around, which is nice.
Would you think the evasion on the vertex is worth dropping and instead using:

Also, what about using:

and then fixing res on jewels?
Last edited by ShadingShadow on Sep 7, 2018, 8:09:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info