[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
coolicezz6 wrote:
I'm confused on why my es is not hitting upper 9k-10k and for the gem set up I assume you are using increased area to map and concentrated to boss?

Ps. Build has felt great to destroy content with and I'm looking forward to beating guardians and shaper once I manage to link my chest properly T_T

No quality on items, low %int roll on glove, low stat roll on astra, average ES roll on boots, low ES roll on head.

And yes about incr aoe vs conc effect.
"
foojin wrote:
"
coolicezz6 wrote:
I'm confused on why my es is not hitting upper 9k-10k and for the gem set up I assume you are using increased area to map and concentrated to boss?

Ps. Build has felt great to destroy content with and I'm looking forward to beating guardians and shaper once I manage to link my chest properly T_T

No quality on items, low %int roll on glove, low stat roll on astra, average ES roll on boots, low ES roll on head.

And yes about incr aoe vs conc effect.

My issue is other way around, i'm short of mana 0(x,xxx) after finishing the merciless lab while activating disc, poe, wrath with 2+1 enlighten and found out my ammy, 2x rings have low mana/attribute rolls or it's just i'm level 69 atm. well, I may have answered it on my own.

on the other hand, the build hits like a truck on everything, i took on merc izaro when i ding 68 and it was a breeze.

thanks waffle.
"
AshRox wrote:
My issue is other way around, i'm short of mana 0(x,xxx) after finishing the merciless lab while activating disc, poe, wrath with 2+1 enlighten and found out my ammy, 2x rings have low mana/attribute rolls or it's just i'm level 69 atm. well, I may have answered it on my own.

on the other hand, the build hits like a truck on everything, i took on merc izaro when i ding 68 and it was a breeze.

thanks waffle.

You need to take a 4% reduced mana node near CI until enlighten lvl3 (lvl4 from +1 vertex). Also quality your gear and get that uber lab done asap because 4 totems is just so much better.
"
foojin wrote:
"
AshRox wrote:

thanks waffle.

You need to take a 4% reduced mana node near CI until enlighten lvl3 (lvl4 from +1 vertex). Also quality your gear and get that uber lab done asap because 4 totems is just so much better.

Thanks foojin, that's what imma gonna do when i reach home. sorted it out in pob.
I come for some feedback, the build is great, i love it defense is simply very good but it lack a bit of clear speed due to totem game play.

Ring and the Atziri's splendour armor are very hard to get (10 Ex for Atziri), it's insane lol.

I'm lvl 87 with the build i didn't manage to get them yet, playing only with 2 cheap yellow ring( that are better in dps but a bit less ES ) , cheap 5L rare body armor and cheap rare amulet 91 total INT .
I have 5508 Es and 42553 totem dps in town, 6426 ES and 47309 dps totem in hideout, gem are all lvl 19 with no quality.

I did all my lab alone, easy.

Character to SimonTemplar__
Last edited by Elf_97 on Mar 21, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
"
Elf_97 wrote:
I come for some feedback, the build is great, i love it defense is simply very good but it lack a bit of clear speed due to totem game play.

Ring and the Atziri's splendour armor are very hard to get (10 Ex for Atziri), it's insane lol.I'm lvl 87 with the build i i didn't manage to get them yet, playing only with 2 cheap yellow ring( that are better in dps but a bit less ES ) , cheap 5L rare body armor and cheap rare amulet 91 total INT .

Well the rings are 40c each now last I looked.

With regards the chest pick up one for about 10C then craft in 5 links. It shouldnt take long or cost much.
I've enjoyed this build more than the previous two leagues I've played by a long way. The Lab is loads of fun, and red maps are certainly doable with a degree of concentration.

I don't suppose I can get a gear check? I suspect something isn't quite right as my DPS is way off the OPs, and ES is down a few K too.

I appreciate my gems aren't decent quality yet, but can that be it? I thought I had decent gear on, but again perhaps I am missing something.

"
Vickery wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:

Ring and the Atziri's splendour armor are very hard to get (10 Ex for Atziri), it's insane lol.I'm lvl 87 with the build i i didn't manage to get them yet, playing only with 2 cheap yellow ring( that are better in dps but a bit less ES ) , cheap 5L rare body armor and cheap rare amulet 91 total INT .

With regards the chest pick up one for about 10C then craft in 5 links. It shouldnt take long or cost much.

Atziri splendour 500 ES mini only 2 socket^^ 90 chaos , well it's expensive for me.
"
Elf_97 wrote:
"
Vickery wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:

Atziri splendour 500 ES mini only 2 socket^^ 90 chaos , well it's expensive for me.

You don't need the full 500 ES version until later when you can afford it.
"
Vickery wrote:
I've enjoyed this build more than the previous two leagues I've played by a long way. The Lab is loads of fun, and red maps are certainly doable with a degree of concentration.

I don't suppose I can get a gear check? I suspect something isn't quite right as my DPS is way off the OPs, and ES is down a few K too.

I appreciate my gems aren't decent quality yet, but can that be it? I thought I had decent gear on, but again perhaps I am missing something.

my dps is high because its a level 92 endgame version that I reached in abyss league with gear finished, its all obtainable stuff but you can clear all content way before that point. You play the build as long as you are having fun, like any build.

Gear looks pretty good for where you are. I'd buy some better boots though, higher ES/INT rolls. Once you get a good pair i'd run merc or preferably uber lab to get the lightning damage or pen enchant, doesn't generally take too many runs to hit a boot enchant and its good damage boost

Jewels could use work. You have a watchers eye that doesn't have any of the stats that this build can use so its essentially just a 5% ES jewel which is really bad. Can look to invest in the pure talent upgrade too

"
Elf_97 wrote:

The chest can certainly take some saving which is why the guide recommends Geofri's Sanctuary. Even a high ES rolled one costs practically nothing and since this builds gets good strength to add more ES its not that much worse then the splendour and will certainly beat your rare. There are a few 5 links already up but I tend to 5-link my own gear for that chance at a 6-link

Then you can grind up to get the amulet and rings which will really help, I rank the amulet higher then several of the gear you already bought even though your rare is better then people normally find during leveling. Just doing the chaos recipe should get you there in a reasonable time and these items are much cheaper then the endgame items in most shaper builds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info