[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Ahh ok, thank you! I figured I had overlooked something =D
Hey there! I've done this build at abyss and i kept it on std. Should i actually remake the tree with the whole reset they're giving or keep it like that? I havent done that yet because im kind of affraid of losing the mana regen reserved for my aura skills.
Hey! Thanks alot for this build! Really enjoying it in BHC right now :)

I have done up to T14 red maps, Uber lab, yellow elder and guardians at lvl 86. Now im looking forward to face Shaper, guardians and red elder before I rip haha!

I was wondering if you could take a look at my build so far and what I should be looking to upgrade before venturing on to the hardest bosses. I still have 3 jewels to take in the tree. I also need lvl3 enlighten to swap in wrath instead of HoT. No quality gems at the moment either. Im pretty far from your dps numbers so improvements needs to be done :)

https://pastebin.com/i0BQTYME

Thanks!
Last edited by akarlgren on Mar 18, 2018, 11:09:17 AM
"
Squirtle2096 wrote:
Hey there! I've done this build at abyss and i kept it on std. Should i actually remake the tree with the whole reset they're giving or keep it like that? I havent done that yet because im kind of affraid of losing the mana regen reserved for my aura skills.

There isn't really a reason to not take the free respec and then redo the tree. You'll lose the mana reserved and your auras will turn off then you'll make the new tree and turn the auras back on again

"
akarlgren wrote:
Hey! Thanks alot for this build! Really enjoying it in BHC right now :)

I have done up to T14 red maps, Uber lab, yellow elder and guardians at lvl 86. Now im looking forward to face Shaper, guardians and red elder before I rip haha!

I was wondering if you could take a look at my build so far and what I should be looking to upgrade before venturing on to the hardest bosses. I still have 3 jewels to take in the tree. I also need lvl3 enlighten to swap in wrath instead of HoT. No quality gems at the moment either. Im pretty far from your dps numbers so improvements needs to be done :)

https://pastebin.com/i0BQTYME

Thanks!

Hey neat hardcore character. I'm too worried about lag spikes for that.

If you can take down the guardians then I feel like you can take shaper. I think for this build phoenix is way harder then shaper especially when rolled with increased AOE, he has too much arena stuff that kills totems

Changing into wrath is the only decent upgrade I really see, watchers eye pen jewel too but both of them have a price tag. Could just buy a level 2 enlighten and take a mana reservation node but then you do need to get a lot of experience to level it up yourself to get that point back

Your chest is low ES but its 6-link and not really worth the hassle of getting a double ES roll since then you'd then need to 6-link it. Maybe look for a higher ES vetex and keep an eye out for good jewels.

Just a note that you chose stibnite over Jade. Your Stibite gives 2968 evasion rating and the smoke cloud but a Jade would be giving you 16500 evasion since flat evasion gets boosted from INT. It depends how highly you value that smoke cloud but I find that when I get into that close range I just apply blind with the flurry anyway
Hey, i got all uniques ready including 6l with double energy shield, im about level 70 but i dont have any jewels/flask. What upgrade is gonna boost my damage from current 100k to somewhere close to your dps?

is it worth using a watchers eye that converts 23% phys dmg into ele dmg? (11/12 into cold/fire while using PoE).

Next level I'll hit 10K ES. Sadly I am out of fusings and chromes on standard for 6L and socket colors, feeling like a poor sob.
Last edited by foojin on Mar 18, 2018, 4:22:57 PM
Thanks for sharing this build! This is the most fun I have had with a character on POE. Downed Shaper tonight for my first time ever, build did just fine with a 5L and level 19 gems.
This build is really beatiful :) all the synergies are nice.

What is the best corruption stat for HoWA? culling, weapon range or sth else?
Hi, thanks for this build n it's really fun for now , but a bit expansive in his bestiary league,
I have a noob question , how do you manage to have three auras in same time ? wrath ,purity and discipline?
I have a enlighten level 2 .
have a nice day

Until you have enlighten 3 in the vortex helmet, you need to take a few tree points to reduce the reservations. Enlighten 1 I think is 3 points (one to get to 2 reservation reduction nodes) and an enlighten 2 should be just 1 point. I am almost to that point.

Be VERY careful, you can reserve 100% mana and sit there and cast everything in the hideout... because at 100% you cast free. Out in the battle, you need to be able to cast if not 100% es.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info