[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

This build looks fun and am debating whether to do this or the Glacial Cascade one, this currently has the edge.

Just a few questions since I've never played even the cookie cutter warchief builds:
1) What does the budget build for this look like? Typical Ele weapon, defenses for armor until you can get HOTM/HOWA?
2) Would the type of gearing from #1 do well into lower tier maps while you farm to buy HOWA (assuming the price skyrockets)?
3) Assuming you can't or look like you can't get HOWA early, would you adjust the tree? Not taking nodes from int, not going CI first? Or will HOTM be totally enough to make this build work until HOWA?
Whit passive tree whitout changes Flameblast totems faster then Warchief, test in lvl 30-45 whit ssf crapy gear. And whit "little" HOWA, flameblast still better.

If you replace HOWA to HOTM, lose only 30% dps. Dps whit HOTM in 3.2 same if you have HOWA in 3.1)))
Last edited by Sakredo on Mar 2, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
Yeah the damage/ES loss of just using the Hand of thought and motion instead of a HOWA is less then a support gem worth of damage. Not that bad and easily doable

Even though I mentally know that for almost every build its more efficient to level as a cookie cutter spec like flameblast totem and then swap over at level 70 I rarely do it. Something about playing the character with its main skill as early as possible feels more 'right' to me and you get to see the build grow more naturally and adjust to the playstyle over a greater time. There are many ways of making things work anyway
League exclusive items are available with the blood altar (unique <whatever>). That about confirms howa will still be cheap.
Any replacement weapon until people get's HOWA's for sale?
"
Pook wrote:
Any replacement weapon until people get's HOWA's for sale?
ornament of the east should be quite good from 46-blood aqueducts

Edit: hotm are only 8c right now
Last edited by fELonius1 on Mar 3, 2018, 6:25:19 AM
"

My progress for Day 1. I just hit Act 9.

Started as Pizzablast/Frostbolt Totems and was able to buy the HOTM for 5c and I started to switch over.

Astra dropped for me.

Still life-based right now.
livejamie
wiki is updated on fated mirror :

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Reflection
I'm kind of lost as to what route I should be going while leveling. I am looking at the tree, but what totems should I be using early on? Right now I'm not using any at level 23, yet. Should I wait to get Ancestral bond until I have all of the proper items to use? Any tips would be great. Thank you.

Also, what bandit choice would you go with this build?
Last edited by Trainspotter80 on Mar 3, 2018, 12:33:25 PM
"
shoggoth86pl wrote:
wiki is updated on fated mirror :

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Reflection

Sadly we don't know the rolls on it yet. The first image they showed us had 240 ES while the new one has 180 or something. Possibly these are the min and max rolls or maybe they changed it before release. We shall have to see

"
I'm kind of lost as to what route I should be going while leveling. I am looking at the tree, but what totems should I be using early on? Right now I'm not using any at level 23, yet. Should I wait to get Ancestral bond until I have all of the proper items to use? Any tips would be great. Thank you.

Check the leveling section of the guide. The start of this build is totem nodes and generic attack/cast speed nodes so it works with any totem. Flameblast totem is cookie cutter but I prefer to level with ancestral totem from level 28. I would not use totems until you have ancestral bond for 2 and then when you complete lab you get a 3rd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info