[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

"
CyberMike13 wrote:
I don't understand how do you have overcapped resists? Even with your passive skill tree and gear + jewels combined you only add up to like 40 (taking into consideration the endgame kitava affliction), and according to your pastebin, you have 115% resists on everything, and 100% chaos resistance? HOW?

the keystone chaos inoculation gives 100% chaos resistance (immunity to chaos damage)

elemental resistances:

-60 kitava
+60 gear (chest shield jewel)
+52 skills
+28 purity of elements (lvl 20 + 1 helm skill)
+35 bismuth flask active

= 115 (or 80 without flask)

you can see this by simply hovering over the relevant stats in POB.

I would highly recommend not trying to manually try to parse stats as path of building will simplify things a great deal for you.

ps: @OP cheers for the nice up to date guide, looks like a good fun non GC totem build for 3.2.
Can this build still work as a starter as a large chunk of the unique's will be pricey for a bit? Also what cheaper unique's/items would be be best to sub in until the expensive stuff comes down in price? Thanks
"
Godsdragon wrote:
Can this build still work as a starter as a large chunk of the unique's will be pricey for a bit? Also what cheaper unique's/items would be be best to sub in until the expensive stuff comes down in price? Thanks
totem builds can easily farm white/yellow maps with a tabula. Farm one up in blood aqueducts and away you go. My plan is to get a biscos leash and some other IIR stuff and farm blood aqueducts for a while.
Last edited by fELonius1 on Feb 28, 2018, 8:58:11 PM
I like this build, I think it will be my build in 3.2
A question from noob, how do you do to use the 5 flask at the same time? It seems that they are activated at the same time, and that I do not do it.
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
I like this build, I think it will be my build in 3.2
A question from noob, how do you do to use the 5 flask at the same time? It seems that they are activated at the same time, and that I do not do it.

Practiced pathfinder players develop a kind of piano strum where they press 1,2,3,4,5 in one motion whenever their flasks are running low

Less skilled players have used autohotkey setups so that they only press 1 button and it triggers all 5 flasks but any macro that sends more then 1 input is against the terms of service and GGG could tell you off if they find videos/streams of you doing this

Thanks for the words I enjoyed min/maxing this build
Comparing to other totems - kinda slow clunky(for feelings) clear speed and low AOE, totally no crit in build (which is strange for me,cause never played non-crit high dmg build xD).
But anyway - cant see any good spell totem/flametotem/shockwave build guide,so looks like have to try this :C
This build looks good except for the fact that there are no breach zana mod in this league.
So HOWA price is going to skyrocket (or more precisely, the blessing).

Feels Bad Man
"
MuCephei wrote:
This build looks good except for the fact that there are no breach zana mod in this league.

Feels Bad Man

I initially thought this but then remembered how I usually bought my HOWA day 2 or 3 of a new league. I don't know how many people already having a level 8 zana leveled and ready to run breach every map by then

I kinda feel like the normal mappers finding breeches outweighs the elite who can power level zana like that but I don't have proper data and I am curious. I'll be watching the market and see if I can gleam any info on how many people can actually power level zana like that and if the hand of thought and motion price drop down to 1c slows down noticeably because of it or not
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
MuCephei wrote:

Feels Bad Man

I initially thought this but then remembered how I usually bought my HOWA day 2 or 3 of a new league. I don't know how many people already having a level 8 zana leveled and ready to run breach every map by then

I kinda feel like the normal mappers finding breeches outweighs the elite who can power level zana like that but I don't have proper data and I am curious. I'll be watching the market and see if I can gleam any info on how many people can actually power level zana like that and if the hand of thought and motion price drop down to 1c slows down noticeably because of it or not

Think you're right.
Day 2 or 3 in league (almost?) noone has/had Zana lvl 8.
Furthermore there are a lot of new devination cards, that give breach related stuff.
So (depending on drop rates of these cards of course) breach domains/breach items might not be rarer then before imo....
Last edited by 5StrokeRoll on Mar 1, 2018, 3:41:11 PM
"
WaffleT wrote:

Well in that case it might be feasible, yeah. I won't be able to play this weekend so I'm forcefully going to start league in day 3, will look prices then decide. Always wanted to play a HOWA build (didn't do it when it was hyper OP and kind of feel bad)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info