[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

"
JimChenMaria wrote:
Hi, might i know the reason that you'd chose to use sword rather than phys claw? The skill tree of claw is closer than sword, isn't it?

The Trees are pretty much the same, there is no difference between Claw and Swords.

I just happen to have a Phys Sword laying around.
Edit: Nevermind. Nobody is answering anyway.
Last edited by FedeS on Oct 17, 2017, 11:26:14 PM
hey, so i invested some 40ex in the build but tbh it was more then worth it. shaper and atziri are easy picks, gonna try and get a rigwald's savagery now, wanna see how good the build can get with that. Ty for the build, here's a link of my gear aswell, i swap out sin's rebirth for dying sun for maps for the extra aoe.

Last edited by FedeS on Oct 17, 2017, 11:26:22 PM
Hi, this build is awesome. But I have problems having the Ice-Golem up. In your Atziri Clip for example, you don't use leap Slam, instead you have the Ice Golem on the skill.

I put Leap-Slam Gem in Catalyst instead ice-golem (you switch ice-golem with leap-slam). You put Ice-Golem with Cast-When-Damage Taken. That way, you dont need to cast ice-golem yourself, and can use leap-slam for ledges without having to change the skill slot. I found it to be more easy to play and clear maps having leap-slam, and having the ice-golem most of the time.

I use weapon swap to manually stop blood rage. The problem is, when not using a Life-Flask, I loose too much life when i cant stop blood rage, or there is not enough enemys around.

What do you think?

Last edited by Gochugamer on Oct 10, 2017, 6:17:54 PM
Last edited by FedeS on Oct 17, 2017, 11:26:31 PM
Last edited by FedeS on Oct 17, 2017, 11:26:38 PM
Hey :-)

Gratz for this build, I was kinda stuck with my own bf char, never though about carcass jack :p mapping is much smoother now.

Cheers
hi, how can you run heralds with haterd, if mana reserved is 25 + 25 + 50? thx for guide.
Hey i have been following your build and invested a decent amount of currency into it. Despite that i have been struggling with guardians, im not sure if it comes down to lack of experience or a major flaw in my gear any tips?
have all flasks as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info