[3.1 UPDATED] Blade Flurry Pathfinder 2M Shaper DPS All Content [Not as Strong as in 3.0]

thanks nice build
Last edited by mrkurtbey on Dec 14, 2017, 11:54:47 PM
this build is dead?
Any time frame when you may have any sort of update?
"
Dinosaur_JR wrote:
Any time frame when you may have any sort of update?

I'm trying to figure out, how to go about it without Vaal Pacts Instant Leech since i dont wanna use Legacy Items
I know you've been asked about this already but...
Your BF build is the best i could ever find this great so please i'd love to play it on 3.1 :/
Thanks for awesome build dude!
Anyone want to trade me a ts strakonja for this baby ?
it for sale to. I dont think i gonna goblade flurry so this is ttaking up room on my head
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
One of the ways around vaal pact is to just go claw. You either drop doryani's and use sword/claw or go claw/doryani's. Bloodseeker gives the instant leech, but only for hits with that weapon so dps suffers if you could work that in with critical chance and critical multi with swords for consistent dps, maybe this build can be revived.
I started to test some things out. First off I have never made it to Shaper or any other end game stuff, but I have beat Atziri for the first time so I don't know how much my testing will help but this is what What I have:
Most of the gear needed besides the good jewels and the Curse on hit Elemental Weakness. (I am using a Terror Claw main hand). I also am still rocking a Tabula Rasa because I can't color or link my Carcass Jack, for I'm a poor scrub.
Here is what I've done so far (I'm only running tier 7/8 maps so far):
Dropped Ruthless for Elemental Focus = DPS went up 1K+ from 3.5k to 5.2K
I bought a Bloodseeker Helions Claw in place of Doryani's Catalyst and went from 5.2K to 4.4K - The leech does come back noticeably, but not to the amount compared to old Vaal Pact.

If I find a good 300+ DPS sword I will use what I have to respec to Swords and see what the Crit multi can do with the Bloodseeker and I will report the results. I don't know how far you have come or what currency you have, but if you could test this stuff out with Bloodseeker + GG sword + GG Jewels + Elemental focus in place of Ruthless please do the same. I think we can save this build.

I am also a Trickster so that differs from the pathfinder original, but I was able to move from bloodmagic in my helm. I put Ancetral Protector in place of Warchief for the Attack Speed buff and linked it with Culling, and it seems to help out in Abyss parts and bosses at certain points.

Please give your input. We can do this.
Thanks for the testing right now i'm playing around in Standard trying to figure things out expected to update this guide within 2weeks from now or so
Would you mind, if your time permits, to give small remarks on what you're seeing and working on? I am still working with bloodseeker and it seems to be okay. I 5linked my Carcass Jack and have it colored BBBRRG to accommodate the Elemental Focus instead of Ruthless. I am making my way slowly through the tiers, and have yet to finish Uber Lab. Once I get in there I am sure things will run a little more smooth. I am also slowly getting my jewels and Abyssal Eyes set. The Darkness Enthroned Abyss belt might be something to look into as well. Please let me know if these ideas are not worth testing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info