3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
toasterdu77 wrote:

Actually, I don't understand why attack speed is so important... I've enough attack speed for my shield charge. Do I miss something ?

I'll give a try with the glove with totem scorching ray :)

There are usually 2 ways people go for triggering EE for fast clearing while going for a pure RF build. One is shield charge, second is cyclone. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

For shield charge, at speed is critical,cyclone already gives you enough at speed, there you need movement speed for faster clearing. Kaom's boots makes cycloning painful,so shield charge remains as the viable alternative.

Like mentioned try brightbeak, you will notice a difference. Or go for Scorch totem with orb of storms.

Last edited by Nosferat on Jan 24, 2018, 2:32:46 AM
Could you guys check out my character and tell me why am I having trouble applying EE or EO?
"
Mantux31 wrote:
Could you guys check out my character and tell me why am I having trouble applying EE or EO?

Pyre ring, no wait....scratch that. At a second glance, I don't see anything you actually trigger EE with.

You have 1 jewel that adds cold damage to spells, but nothing that adds cold or lightning to attacks.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jan 25, 2018, 2:11:56 PM
"
Mantux31 wrote:

you have Pyre Ring so:

40% of Cold Damage Converted to Fire Damage

Hypnotic Eye Jewel in belt gives you cold damage but only to spells, so you cant trigger EE for example hitting with shield charge. You need to find smth else like this with adds cold damage to attacks not spells.

EO seems ok, so you have only problem with EE.
"
Devastatoor wrote:
"
Mantux31 wrote:

you have Pyre Ring so:

Hypnotic Eye Jewel in belt gives you cold damage but only to spells, so you cant trigger EE for example hitting with shield charge. You need to find smth else like this with adds cold damage to attacks not spells.

Ahhh shieeet so thats where I fucked up

Thanks
Is leap slam a good alternative to shield charge?
"
Mantux31 wrote:
"
Devastatoor wrote:
"
Mantux31 wrote:

you have Pyre Ring so:

Ahhh shieeet so thats where I fucked up

Thanks

Just make sure that it's not added cold damage, if you gonna keep using Pyre. It will turn cold damage to fire.

You can get added lightning damage on gloves, rings, amulets, and abyss jewels. You can actually roll it on your rare ring, as a prefix.
"
DINAMOCOHETE wrote:
Is leap slam a good alternative to shield charge?

No. Low attack speed and high mana cost.
Actually

Changed my gem on the belt

Still suffering.

My thought is the enchant on gloves (trigger edict of frost on kill) + the pyre ring but honestly I've got no idea.The other enchant is on my helm, 25% increased shockwave totem damage which is irrelevant..
"
Mantux31 wrote:
Actually

Changed my gem on the belt

Still suffering.

My thought is the enchant on gloves (trigger edict of frost on kill) + the pyre ring but honestly I've got no idea.The other enchant is on my helm, 25% increased shockwave totem damage which is irrelevant..

You have new jewel in belt but atm you have nothing else to trigger ee (of course except cwdt+molten shell) this setup trigger fire damage thats why i dont use it. Check this out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info