3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Devastatoor wrote:
"
Mantux31 wrote:
Actually

Changed my gem on the belt

Still suffering.

My thought is the enchant on gloves (trigger edict of frost on kill) + the pyre ring but honestly I've got no idea.The other enchant is on my helm, 25% increased shockwave totem damage which is irrelevant..

You have new jewel in belt but atm you have nothing else to trigger ee (of course except cwdt+molten shell) this setup trigger fire damage thats why i dont use it. Check this out.

So what damage type do I need to deal in order to make them weak to fire?
"
Mantux31 wrote:
"
Devastatoor wrote:
"
Mantux31 wrote:
Actually

Changed my gem on the belt

Still suffering.

My thought is the enchant on gloves (trigger edict of frost on kill) + the pyre ring but honestly I've got no idea.The other enchant is on my helm, 25% increased shockwave totem damage which is irrelevant..

You have new jewel in belt but atm you have nothing else to trigger ee (of course except cwdt+molten shell) this setup trigger fire damage thats why i dont use it. Check this out.

So what damage type do I need to deal in order to make them weak to fire?

Cold and or Lightning damage will trigger Elemental Equilibrium with a fire debuff (i.e. -50% fire resistance).
Last edited by Mentalmike on Jan 26, 2018, 4:20:10 PM
For some reason every time i switch to gloves supported by faster attack, i lose my elemental equilibrium even if the gloves don't have any damage mods. Am i missing something?

edit: just realised i had no more ele damage...
Last edited by xeno_soldier on Jan 27, 2018, 12:24:33 AM
Great build, love it. Just spent a bunch to pick up some gear and jewels.

However, my critical strike chance on shield charge is only 15.x% with increased crit strike chance support at level 18 (7%). This means I don't proc elemental overload very often unless I stand there spamming the hell out of a boss with shield charge and hoping it procs eventually.

I'm level 77, but looking at the lvl 90 and lvl 100 skill tree links there's no crit chance passives taken, no crit chance on jewels or gear.

What am I missing? Should I try finding a more reliable way of causing crits to proc EO more often? Or is 15% crit chance more or less all that you need?

I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Last edited by PoorDecisionsTV on Jan 28, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
"
However, my critical strike chance on shield charge is only 15.x% with increased crit strike chance support at level 18 (7%). This means I don't proc elemental overload very often unless I stand there spamming the hell out of a boss with shield charge and hoping it procs eventually.

That's how you proc it. That's why it's a good idea to add more atack and movement speed, you'll get more procs that way. Increase quality of inc crit strikes as well.
"
rhah wrote:
"

That's how you proc it. That's why it's a good idea to add more atack and movement speed, you'll get more procs that way. Increase quality of inc crit strikes as well.

Ouch.

I upped ICS's quality to 20 and my crit chance went up one whole percent. 16% crit chance for something as important as 40% more elemental damage is retarded.
Last edited by PoorDecisionsTV on Jan 28, 2018, 1:11:39 PM
you do realize the buff is 8 seconds right? 16% crit chance easily gives you near 100% uptime
I'm just being picky, I guess. I want it to proc the first time every time. :P

Did some gear upgrades, too.

Last edited by PoorDecisionsTV on Jan 28, 2018, 9:29:27 PM
Hey again, On the lion eye's jewel, do I take 20-30% or the 100+ life per sec? Can't afford both, 100 exalts lol ;<
"
anthum wrote:
Hey again, On the lion eye's jewel, do I take 20-30% or the 100+ life per sec? Can't afford both, 100 exalts lol ;<

% recovery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info