3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Alright, thanks :) How much regen should I have to not use warcry? I see you dont use it
Hello rhah thank you so much for this guide buddy been using RF for 2 seasons now, this league is where i've got the farthest in. Was wondering if u could help me on what should i upgrade next (i have a 190c and 2 ex budget atm), also my tree is a lil different (went left on discipline and training all the way up to devotion"8 passive points")and also wondering if i should respec those passives to get more jewel sockets? thanks for the help!

Spoiler

Spoiler

"
anthum wrote:
Alright, thanks :) How much regen should I have to not use warcry? I see you dont use it

I use rallying cry.
"
ookazzi wrote:
Was wondering if u could help me on what should i upgrade next.

Rings and amulet with more life. Get all available jewel slots and slot life% + burning damage in there.
Finally created a helmet that i can switch to on bosses.

"
rhah wrote:
Finally created a helmet that i can switch to on bosses.

very nice, im still trying to craft smth like this atm have only pure elder helmet and doing labs... :)
Loving this build so far, but having 10k life and still feeling squishy I feel something must be wrong.
Could you give a look on my items? Character PhuWild
"
mineperse wrote:
Loving this build so far, but having 10k life and still feeling squishy I feel something must be wrong.
Could you give a look on my items? Character PhuWild

Get 2% regeneration enchantment on your boots. Also, you should get % recovery on watcher's eye jewel, and on elder stygian belt.
hey guys
wants to ask some questions!
1-why berserker?for 40% damage and instant warcry?
2-i use juggernaut and getting these benefits:fortify on shield charge so it gives physical damage reduction and proc EE and EO!((SC+fortify+increase critical))
30% more damage while u have fortify and 1.5% life regen
i use 6 endurance charge for damage reduction(3+1 from asc+1 from kaom's way ring+1 from tree)
6% damage increase per endu charges=36% more damage
for endurance charges : u hit endurance cry and get 1-6 charges,u get hit and u will get more endu charges(u can read more from Juggernaut asc)
so most of times endurance charges r up!
can u tell me which one is better now,juggernaut or berserker?

as ur guide i learened , may use elder helmet! looks nice.
but problem is regeneration:in ho i have around 1500 reg/sec with pof lvl19 and vitality lvl 19
have watcher eye with 28% life recovery mod!and elder belt with 14% life recovery.
and as u know we get more reg from endurance charges too like 2.6% for 6 endurance charges.
in maps even high tier ones(done up to t15) everything is fine but at bosses i have problem!not one shotted but....i may die.
i would like to hear ur idea and recommendations,Thanks.
i for got to add the doryani's catalyst! i know resistance will be a problem but doesn't that weap better than 2x opal rings?we can use rings for cap res+life!
Last edited by satoor on Jan 31, 2018, 6:28:23 AM
Hi.

A noob Question but :
How does Arcane Surge get triggered? The Rf skill doesnt consume mana and i start it and its up :P

Edit: Or the Arcane surge just make the Rf skill have duration on the skill so it qualify for SA trigger?

/Mogwaii
Last edited by Mogwaii on Jan 31, 2018, 1:24:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info