3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
zheng738 wrote:
wait wat??? I thought after 3.9 incomes 4.0 which is poe2 no??? also found out they removed the %life + flat life hybrid from pristine fossils that's no good...

After 3.9 will be 3.10 and so on until 4.0 is ready
"
zheng738 wrote:
wait wat??? I thought after 3.9 incomes 4.0 which is poe2 no???

it's going to be at least like a year until 4.0 is released
Can this build be used even without elder influenced items at least early on?
"
Can this build be used even without elder influenced items at least early on?

Yeah, for sure. Use 5link chest or tabula early on, and then switch to elder helmet with burn or burn+conc on it when you can afford kaoms chest.
Thanks for the reply. My one and only other question is do you have gem links listed anywhere? I’m on my phone and it’s hard to search through atm.
Last edited by CultOfPersonality on Dec 13, 2019, 9:48:03 PM
hi everyone, sorry if i'm saying bs but why no one make a berserker rf ? 40% more dmg and healing 1/4 of your maximum hp with an instant warcry seems very good to me
What Ascendancy is everyone doing this league? Im currently doing Jugg but was considering Chieftain. Chieftain might be really good this league.
Also, Elder helmets dont seem TOO rare. I was able to pick up a 16/16 burning/con for about 25c. Most seem to be going for about 1ex. Not cheap, but not as crazy as expected.
so far (through level 90) jugg rf feels the same as two seasons ago when it was also very strong

the "reduction in damage" from 3.8 has been offset by the fire dmg over time multiplier and extra base damage in the gem. I think I'm doing more damage, while very unoptimized, than two seasons ago after tinkering with the build
Last edited by jaeds on Dec 17, 2019, 9:48:18 AM
Killed Sirus today with RF. 1 death.

VERY rippy and I have insane gear/experience. I do not recommend the build at all for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info