3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I notice no where in the guide is fire pen mentioned as a support for RF. I was wondering why this is? Wouldn't it be better than efficacy?
Plans for updating for 3.9? If there are any big changes that is :)
"
vaz013 wrote:

This!,

I dont have that many leagues under my belt, but playing delve with this build was my favorite, so if this league is viable or someone know about the changes and can inform a noob like me it would be great :).

"
vaz013 wrote:

"
Mfreak wrote:
"
vaz013 wrote:

This!,

I dont have that many leagues under my belt, but playing delve with this build was my favorite, so if this league is viable or someone know about the changes and can inform a noob like me it would be great :).

Will be harder to get elder and shaper items now since influence was removed from atlas. There'll be other ways to get those items though, like through scarabs and zana maps. Elder helmet and belt are important for this build, especially the helmet, so it could cause some issues if it's too hard to get those. I'd advise not using RF as a starter until we know more about the changes.

I'm gonna leave the guide as is for now. I might update it later down the line, but i don't know when that'll be.

"
I notice no where in the guide is fire pen mentioned as a support for RF. I was wondering why this is? Wouldn't it be better than efficacy?

RF can't penetrate since it doesn't hit targets.
Last edited by rhah on Dec 11, 2019, 3:14:56 PM
Oh, thx for the answer, i guess is time to look for a good starter build.
Do you have advice on some build?, i am gonna start checking some around.
Thx alot!.
"
Mfreak wrote:
Oh, thx for the answer, i guess is time to look for a good starter build.
Do you have advice on some build?, i am gonna start checking some around.
Thx alot!.

I'm thinking about arc mines or traps atm. It got a decent range buff, which was the issue with it after the previous nerf. It used to be a great starter. Good damage and clear on a very small budget.
I am coming back in hard or this league, it will be the last time to play poe as we know it since 4.0 is essentially a completely new game.

just saw the gem updates, burning damage/elemental focus/increased area of effect all have awakened gem versions now. the new range ballista totems can prob work with facebreakers, but keep inmind the new ascendencies that give 100% more damage to attack totems wont be released till 4.0. I don't think this league is gonna be siegeballista league yet, but 4.0 will be probabaly.

I am coming back in as a rf

4.0 I am prob gonna play a warchief char
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 12, 2019, 6:02:32 AM
"
zheng738 wrote:
I am coming back in hard or this league, it will be the last time to play poe as we know it since 4.0 is essentially a completely new game.

I might be wrong, but I think 3.9 will not necessarily be followed by 4.0.
There will be probably 3.10 and 3.11 before that.
Last edited by nando124987249582 on Dec 12, 2019, 8:15:19 AM
3.10 and 3.11 already confirmed with a possibility that there is a 3.12 depending on, if 4.0 is already ready after 3.11.

Best regards
Bernhart
wait wat??? I thought after 3.9 incomes 4.0 which is poe2 no??? also found out they removed the %life + flat life hybrid from pristine fossils that's no good...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info