3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
alpihun wrote:

PS: With some playing around in PoB, I found out that a helm with both conc effect and burning damage has the same damage as the horror + either of them. Considering that I have an increased aoe gem in all the cases (it just feels clunky without it).
My point is, the 2 support elder helm can be more easily crafted or bought for 2-3 exalted, so I'm think I'm going for it now. If there were no miscalculations.

conc + burn + efficacy (socketed) = 132% trash, 132% boss
horror + burn + efficacy (socketed) + add conc on boss = 108% trash, 162% boss
horror + conc + burn (socketed) + add efficacy on boss = 138% trash, 162% boss
horror + conc + burn + efficacy (socketed) = 162% trash, 162% boss
"
rhah wrote:
"
alpihun wrote:
Which is better, saffel's frame or the 3.1 legacy rise of the phoenix (+8 to max fire, +8 to all res)?

i'd get legacy saffell's

Nah, that was not an option here, it's way too expensive for now. First i gotta farm my horror helmet, some gg jewels including watchers eye, maybe then.

But I think I found my answer bc last night I bought a bunch of saffells' just for fun, corrupted them all and got an 5% life one. That should be better than the 3.1 RotP.

"
rhah wrote:

conc + burn + efficacy (socketed) = 132% trash, 132% boss
horror + burn + efficacy (socketed) + add conc on boss = 108% trash, 162% boss
horror + conc + burn (socketed) + add efficacy on boss = 138% trash, 162% boss
horror + conc + burn + efficacy (socketed) = 162% trash, 162% boss

You convinced me that the horror helm is the best one after all :D

Thank you for your answers.

PS: just to post my progression, got these 2 new stuff yesterday for 1 exalted each which looked like ridiculously low prices compared to the other listings

I guess these are somewhat close to what people refer as 'gg gear' (belt could be crafted further tho).
Last edited by alpihun on Jul 9, 2018, 4:26:08 AM
"
Cheemo wrote:
I haven't seen any numbers thrown around for expected DPS. I can only seem to hover around 200k. It seems good enough, but sometimes I still get oneshot by a dumb move. And the longer a fight takes the more likely a mistake will occur. To-date the Alluring Abyss Trio wrecks me.

Since I got lucky with my chest corruption I have been dumping currency into upgrading the rest of this guy. What low hanging fruit can I replace?

A small update for myself and anyone else struggling with DPS. At first I didn't see the big deal with All these Scorching Ray 5l Scepters, but after dumping Doryani's for the following my Ray went from 150k to 200k dps. Doryani's is a trap!

Also the recent discussion on horror helmet has me sold as the biggest DPS increase an RF jugg can get.
hello guys :) which helmet should i use?
"
feryat wrote:

You are just showing off to annoy us, aren't you? :))
As discussed above, the horror one gives you way more dps vs bosses but you need to swap aoe/conc for trash/bosses.
Whats the priority of items?
Dunno what to upgrade next.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ghato123/characters
"
feryat wrote:

better this )
Ran uber lab the other day and landed 30% effectiveness to despair aura. Haven't figured out the dmg numbers yet and how it compares with 40% increased righteous fire damage.

So 30% of 25% increased damage is 7.5% for a total of 32.5% increased damage. Do we know if this is a multiplier or additive. How does that compare with something like:

I plan on meta crafting this second helm for life and conc once met masters hit 8. The last suffix sucks butt but sometimes you get what you get.
And another comment. What other builds are using Xoph's heart this league. Why the heck are they 13 exa? I don't remember it ever being this price.

"
ntencex wrote:
And another comment. What other builds are using Xoph's heart this league. Why the heck are they 13 exa? I don't remember it ever being this price.

Literally every high tier build uses it lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info