3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Runnin through my bosses with this build, decided to craft my open weapon and I am currently stumped on how to continue it

Also any help on the character would be much appreciated

Thanks for the build! Gear section is amazing compared to most.
whats the best shield? saffel or phoenix?
Was planning to start a new character in SSF Incursion after realizing I had found all of the uniques mentioned here with the exception of the flasks. One thing did give me pause and it was the comment of not being able to run "reduced maximum resistances". Does this mean that if your temple spawns with a corruption room and you're not given an opportunity to swap it out you're stuck?
I would not say you are stuck, I did a couple of corruption rooms, in higher lvl temple runs(lvl 81-82+) it's not exactly pleasant, but it can be done. The - resists aren't that bad that you can't do it with some flask changes.

Mapping however can be a pain - resists and no life regen. I mean you can do a - resist map as well, but you need to be careful at the boss fight, trash mobs can be done easily, a no regen map is out of the question.

The temple can be as dangerous as you make it, now if you have a corruption room+pools of restoration+shrine of empowerment+guardhouse, well......life can get tricky in the temple.

"
whats the best shield? saffel or phoenix?

Phoenix was the best out there, till they nerfed it a few leagues ago. It gave +8 instead of +5 to max fire res.

Saffel would be the recommended one.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jul 10, 2018, 12:55:52 AM
Hey guys! First off thanks for a great guide!

I managed to get a hold of a ilvl 85 marble amulet yesterday and rolled the following. Could you let me know if this is a keeper or if I should try to reroll for Fire damage/other?

Tier 1 physical damage (this doesn't trigger EE does it?
Tier 1 life
Tier 1 fire res
Tier 1 cold res

For end game bosses what would be more viable? 2 kaom or 2 decent opal rings?

I already have all the endurance charges taken in the tree and I'm still torn between the 2 kaom and 2 opal.

Could anyone tell me how much I would gain or lose with the +endurance charges from the rings, over 2 opal with life and damage on them? I'm not really good with pob so that's why I'm asking.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jul 10, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
Hello, I was following this guide but now I'm stuck.

I started asking questions around for suggestions and I got multiple different ones thrown at me.

My current situation is this;

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kadrek91/characters?characterName=TehRingOfFire

or

https://pastebin.com/FD3enm9R for PoB (I checked everything I think)

From what I understand I:

1)Should take a pair of boots with high life and tri-res without implicit(since I need to enchant them, and I even spent 60c on my two-toned, I fugged up real bad, would cost me 3ex or more);

2)Should then put the recovery belt on hold and get a tri-res belt(should cost me around 1 ex or more);

3)Replace my current jewels with very good health+double dps jewels(should cost me around 2 ex total);

4)Get an essence of insanity+burning damage+open prefix to craft life helmet(5ex or more);

5)Get a weapon with blood magic and the other nice stuff to run triple aura enlighten so that then I can replace the belt with a recovery life belt(I don't even know how much this would cost)

Do I have to do all of this do get decent in order to boss? I didnt think this build was going to end up eating so much currency, everybody is always praising the "budgetness" of RF.. budget my ass.

What can I do immediately to improve my build consistently? as a short term and next steps?
Last edited by kadrek91 on Jul 10, 2018, 10:52:49 PM
"
kadrek91 wrote:

1)Should take a pair of boots with high life and tri-res without implicit(since I need to enchant them, and I even spent 60c on my two-toned, I fugged up real bad, would cost me 3ex or more); movement speed should be decent too, at least 20%

2)Should then put the recovery belt on hold and get a tri-res belt(should cost me around 1 ex or more); recovery is important, don't trade it for resists

3)Replace my current jewels with very good health+double dps jewels(should cost me around 2 ex total); % life + burning damage are recommended budget jewels

4)Get an essence of insanity+burning damage+open prefix to craft life helmet(5ex or more); it's essence of horror. burn or conc effect. conc effect is the budget option

5)Get a weapon with blood magic and the other nice stuff to run triple aura enlighten so that then I can replace the belt with a recovery life belt(I don't even know how much this would cost) budget one would cost 20c for base, around 200 alts (on average) to get EF, and 2 divines to craft bloodmagic. multicrafted one would cost at least 3 ex to make. btw, you don't need to run a third aura. it's more of a luxury. sort everything else out first.

6) watcher's eye with % recovery

Do I have to do all of this do get decent in order to boss? I didnt think this build was going to end up eating so much currency, everybody is always praising the "budgetness" of RF.. budget my ass. it's budget in a sense that you don't need much to get started
"
Nosferat wrote:
For end game bosses what would be more viable? 2 kaom or 2 decent opal rings?

I already have all the endurance charges taken in the tree and I'm still torn between the 2 kaom and 2 opal.

Could anyone tell me how much I would gain or lose with the +endurance charges from the rings, over 2 opal with life and damage on them? I'm not really good with pob so that's why I'm asking.

kaoms. you need the regen for top bosses.
"
Boettega wrote:
Hey guys! First off thanks for a great guide!

I managed to get a hold of a ilvl 85 marble amulet yesterday and rolled the following. Could you let me know if this is a keeper or if I should try to reroll for Fire damage/other?

Tier 1 physical damage (this doesn't trigger EE does it?
Tier 1 life
Tier 1 fire res
Tier 1 cold res

that's fine if you need the resists. ideally you also want % fire damage on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info