3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

What Pantheons do you recommend for Uber Elder?
"
hankinsohl wrote:
What Pantheons do you recommend for Uber Elder?

regular ones
Hey I'm wondering what I should try to upgrade next I just bought the vit life recovery jewel but I still feel kinda squishy. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/boby00001/characters
Last edited by boby00001 on May 2, 2018, 1:33:52 PM
Haven’t looked on poe.trade for most of the league so not sure about the pricing of things.

How much (on average during the midpoint of league) does an ilvl 80 - 84 shaper scepter -either opal or void - with a lvl 20 elemental focus and everything else master crafted go for?

As in: lvl 20 EF
Crafted: multimod, blood magic, damage over time, fire dmg, attack speed

What about just the lvl 20 elemental focus affix and a clean slate so I can craft on?

And finally what about level 20 EF with a t2 or better attack speed roll go for?

Just looking to see what a reasonable price is. Seems like elemental focus 20 is hard to hit.

Thanks.
"
ntencex wrote:
Haven’t looked on poe.trade for most of the league so not sure about the pricing of things.

How much (on average during the midpoint of league) does an ilvl 80 - 84 shaper scepter -either opal or void - with a lvl 20 elemental focus and everything else master crafted go for?

What about just the lvl 20 elemental focus affix and a clean slate so I can craft on?

And finally what about level 20 EF with a t2 or better attack speed roll go for?

Just looking to see what a reasonable price is. Seems like elemental focus 20 is hard to hit.

Thanks.

http://poe.trade/search/yoworebonotetu
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
ntencex wrote:

Thanks.

I've been watching them as of late. Just wondering if the pricetag on them is what it's been all league. Some fully modded ones are 10-12 exa, with elemental focus as the only non-master-crafted affix.
this is a good sceptre ?
Last edited by SnowBerry1984 on May 2, 2018, 4:14:36 PM
"
ntencex wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
ntencex wrote:

Thanks.

I've been watching them as of late. Just wondering if the pricetag on them is what it's been all league. Some fully modded ones are 10-12 exa, with elemental focus as the only non-master-crafted affix.

Presumably sceptres have been getting ever more expensive as the popularity of this build increases. It's intrinsically hard to roll the elemental focus affix which makes the item rare; popularity then drives the price up.

I've started trying to craft one of these sceptre's myself. Empirically, a "Supported by Elemental Focus" stat is on the order of 1-in-1000 to roll, so it's about an exalt just to alt/aug the stat (if you insist on 20 ele focus, it's about 1-in-3000 since there are 3 ele focus stats). From there, your regal may roll a bad stat or may roll added fire damage which needs to be removed. Annulment at that point is at best 50-50.

I've managed to roll 2 elemental focus sceptres with bad affixes after regal; sure enough, the annulment orb wiped ele focus off each time. Rolling one of these looks to be a 4ex proposition at best. Not sure if this is even close to being worth the hassle.
Last edited by hankinsohl on May 2, 2018, 10:06:49 PM
For the Animate Guardian, does one of the Dyadus axes HAVE to have Culling Strike? Or is it just something that is nice to have? My gem is almost lvl 20 & I'm going to get the gear required for it now.
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:
this is a good sceptre ?

Looking at it in Path of Building it seems to be a bit better than Doryani's Catalyst; the stats boost Righteous Fire Damage very nicely but the Scorching Ray damage is low.

For fun, I compared a few sceptres in Path of Building using Rhah's character with Conc Effect, Flasks up, and 3 Spider web stacks:

Oblivion Call (Rhah's crafted sceptre)
S/R Damage: 223K
R/F Damage: 446K
Total Damage: 669K

Balefire
S/R Damage: 223K
R/F Damage: 399K
Total Damage: 622K

Fate Cry (Your crafted sceptre)
S/R Damage: 108K
R/F Damage: 447K
Total Damage: 555K