3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:
this is a good sceptre ?

Looking at it in Path of Building it seems to be a bit better than Doryani's Catalyst; the stats boost Righteous Fire Damage very nicely but the Scorching Ray damage is low.

For fun, I compared a few sceptres in Path of Building using Rhah's character with Conc Effect, Flasks up, and 3 Spider web stacks:

Oblivion Call (Rhah's crafted sceptre)
S/R Damage: 223K
R/F Damage: 446K
Total Damage: 669K

Balefire
R/F Damage: 399K
Total Damage: 622K

Fate Cry (Your crafted sceptre)
S/R Damage: 108K
R/F Damage: 447K
Total Damage: 555K

Doon Cuebiyari
S/R Damage: 119K
R/F Damage: 431K
Total Damage: 550K

Doryani's Catalyst
S/R Damage: 104K
R/F Damage: 442K
Total Damage: 546K

Can you do the same comparison with my crafted weapon? Thanks

"
ntencex wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
SnowBerry1984 wrote:
this is a good sceptre ?

Looking at it in Path of Building it seems to be a bit better than Doryani's Catalyst; the stats boost Righteous Fire Damage very nicely but the Scorching Ray damage is low.

For fun, I compared a few sceptres in Path of Building using Rhah's character with Conc Effect, Flasks up, and 3 Spider web stacks:

Oblivion Call (Rhah's crafted sceptre)
R/F Damage: 446K
Total Damage: 669K

Balefire
R/F Damage: 399K
Total Damage: 622K

Fate Cry (Your crafted sceptre)
S/R Damage: 108K
R/F Damage: 447K
Total Damage: 555K

Doon Cuebiyari
S/R Damage: 119K
R/F Damage: 431K
Total Damage: 550K

Doryani's Catalyst
S/R Damage: 104K
R/F Damage: 442K
Total Damage: 546K

Can you do the same comparison with my crafted weapon? Thanks

It's easy to do this yourself. Download Path of Building here to get started.

Eagle Ram (Your crafted sceptre)
S/R Damage: 239K
R/F Damage: 452K
Total Damage: 691K

Yours has more damage than Rhah's due to the 40 Elemental Damage intrinsic affix versus 26 for Oblivion Call and due to the higher Elemental Focus support on your sceptre.
Last edited by hankinsohl on May 3, 2018, 8:11:59 AM
Noob question guys how do i regen mana? i have no clue whats happening here any help thanx guys

edit: i somehow took mind over matter
Last edited by lloot on May 3, 2018, 12:27:15 PM
Is there an updated POB that includes items? For some reason, the jugg one in the OP imports the passive tree but not the gear.
"
fookolt wrote:
Is there an updated POB that includes items? For some reason, the jugg one in the OP imports the passive tree but not the gear.

you can check the gear he was using in the upper part of the guide "GEAR" (popout)
Hi everyone.
I need to ask about something. Is there any thing I can do to increase AoE a little bit?
Feels sad with this "standard" AoE only from gem :/
"
Arh_Cayos54 wrote:
Hi everyone.
I need to ask about something. Is there any thing I can do to increase AoE a little bit?

Your character profile is private so these may or may not apply. Increase AOE by:
1) Get an Elder helm with Supported by Level X Increased Burning Damage instead of by conc effect;
2) Running the Increased AOE gem;
3) Taking the 3 AOE nodes (look for Amplify on the tree);
4) Take the Unyielding ascension node (but Unstoppable is better unless you really need the AOE).
Last edited by hankinsohl on May 7, 2018, 3:27:52 PM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Arh_Cayos54 wrote:
Hi everyone.

Your character profile is private so these may or may not apply. Increase AOE by:
1) Get an Elder helm with Supported by Level X Increased Burning Damage instead of by conc effect;
2) Running the Increased AOE gem;
3) Taking the 3 AOE nodes (look for Amplify on the tree);
4) Take the Unyielding ascension node (but Unstoppable is better unless you really need the AOE).

Thanks for tips and info^. I will do what you say.
hi

According to "Death Watch" corpses still explode, using Cyclone is irrelevant (I guess), so why do you say don't worry about "Brutality" gem when using "Cyclone" because we would still get explosion because of "Death Watch"?

Gear -> Gear_Breakdown -> Boots (red part)

Bubonic Trail boots with two abyssal sockets is also a great option, if you have a couple of good abyssal jewels. Unfortunately, Death Walk deals fire damage, which will trigger EE. By socketing Brutality gem into the boots we can keep DW from dealing any elemental damage. Don't need to worry about Brutality if using Cyclone, since corpses won't explode while cycloning.

Last edited by aymanzone1 on May 7, 2018, 9:48:27 PM
"
aymanzone1 wrote:
hi question about red part, corpses still explode because of death watch whether you used cyclone or not, so why do you say don't worry about "Brutality" gem because we would still need it?

Gear -> Gear_Breakdown -> Boots (red part)

Bubonic Trail boots with two abyssal sockets is also a great option, if you have a couple of good abyssal jewels. Unfortunately, Death Walk deals fire damage, which will trigger EE. By socketing Brutality gem into the boots we can keep DW from dealing any elemental damage. Don't need to worry about Brutality if using Cyclone, since corpses won't explode while cycloning.

He's referring to Death Walk which does fire damage and if triggered would mess with EE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info