[3.0] Marty's Phys Cyclone Slayer [HHC level 100 League Starter] Shaper/All Guardians Down.

"
wyzim wrote:
Wow man, you delivered! Great job on taking down Shaper with a build not even initially made for it. :D I'm level 82 with your build guide right now, gonna swap to Shaper version at level 93 or something like that. Will you share what you changed in the passive tree for guardians and shaper in the guide? Did you say you now recommend linking Maim to Ancestral Warchief, drop Main from Cyclone 5L setup and go for Inc AoE/Conc AoE instead? Like this:
Ancestral Warchief + Maim
Cyclone + Damage on Full Life + Melee Phys + Ruthless + Inc Aoe/Conc AoE

Then add Maim back to Cyclone when we get a 6L. Is that right? Thanks man.

Yeah that's right and I'll update the OP with my changes for guardians/shaper later tonight or tomorrow, but in the meantime you can check my character "MartySCisGaYLiKeME"
"Passive tree", Hello, once I finish establishing health points located in the Constitution, what should I charge later? what do you recommend

If you can look at my equipment and tell me what to improve, I would appreciate it

Sorry for my English :´)
Can someone elaborate why not pick up Crimson Dance/Bleed damage? Thanks =)
Edit: found my answer in one of the previous pages :)

Anyways it's an amazing build. Really enjoying it so far!
Last edited by meecrobb on Sep 16, 2017, 11:34:52 AM
"
If you read the guide I explained that you will be starting out using a doomsower or kondo's pride until disfavour, both are swords. You respec to axe nodes when you buy disfavour.

Hi there, I haven't gone through the whole thread yet but do you at any point show exactly which axe nodes you're referring to?

There are a few options as far as I can tell. The ones just above the sword nodes you have in the initial build (Slaughter, cleaving), which if I had to guess would be the ones you're talking about. But then there's also some up and to the left of Marauder start (By the Blades etc.), below and to the left of Duelist start (Splitting Strikes etc.), and below and to the right of duelist start (Hatchet Master).

Could you confirm my if my assumption is correct or let me know which ones you're talking about if not?

Thanks

Edit: I just had a look at your build on POB and saw that the axe nodes you're referring to are in fact the ones above the sword circle.

Thanks for the build. Fun so far (but still only lv.67).
Last edited by NathanielPOE on Sep 19, 2017, 3:55:31 PM
Hey loving this build so far. Currently 72 @ HHC

1 question i have is how do you sustain mana for cyclone? I really cant do without a mana leech gem linked to cyclone. Doesnt really matter though because dps is still high
What weapon would you recommend if i have a 6 link astral plate currently until i can affford further upgrade?
"
kramurz wrote:
Hey loving this build so far. Currently 72 @ HHC

1 question i have is how do you sustain mana for cyclone? I really cant do without a mana leech gem linked to cyclone. Doesnt really matter though because dps is still high

Multiple Options:

1. Take "Life/Mana Leech or just Mana Leech" Node in the Duelist Starting Zone (Next to Iron Reflexes. Those 0,4% Mana leech is enough to perma Cyclone as long as you hit something.

2. Mana Leech stat on gloves. You can craft it for 0,2%-0,4% Mana leech, again something over 0,3% is enough (It is a prefix, so I doenst Limit you Options for Resistance/Attackspeed)

3. To support mapping you can try to get the Mana Leech enchantment on boots for; "x% Mana Leech after you killed something". (On bosses you should permanently hit him anyway)

4. Get a jewel with 0,4% Mana Leech

I started out with the node till I got a jewel and switched out the jewel when I got some decent gloves with the right Prefix.

There might be more Options, those are the ones I used. Remember the higher your DPS, the more Mana you will leech, so in the beginning you might need an additional node, or 2-3 sources for Manaleech. (Even though I never had a Problem with just one source and I play with up to 85% of my mana reserved)

"
Truman1997 wrote:
What weapon would you recommend if i have a 6 link astral plate currently until i can affford further upgrade?

I am not the creater of the guide, but I tested out multiple weapons before I got my Atziri Disfavour and in my opinion/experience it is not worth switching away from Kondo's Pride, if the upgrade isn't Starforge or Disfavour. (Or some insane crafted Axe) I would also farm the additional 70chaos to afford Disfavour before settling with Starforge.
So if you want to switch your weapon, then go for Disfavour and try to 6l it. All ressources you pump in another weapon will just slow your Progress towards it down and in the end is wasted.
I did everything, except Shaper/Guardians with just a 5l Kondo's Pride.
Last edited by bugverwirrt on Sep 18, 2017, 9:04:35 AM
@Marty

Thanks sir! Got some nice gloves now and works as a charm. Ty for the quick answer

edit: Another question as the 5th link wich one do you recommend since they are the opposite of each other. so wich one in wich situation
Last edited by kramurz on Sep 18, 2017, 2:24:23 PM
Which weapon is better before getting a disfavour? Kondos or Doomsower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info