[3.0] Marty's Phys Cyclone Slayer [HHC level 100 League Starter] Shaper/All Guardians Down.

Sorry if im wrong or something,but on your tree,u picked the sword nodes (razors edge and blade master) but u are using an axe? do u get some benefit from it or? (im a bit nobish so thats why im asking)
"
saporta wrote:
Sorry if im wrong or something,but on your tree,u picked the sword nodes (razors edge and blade master) but u are using an axe? do u get some benefit from it or? (im a bit nobish so thats why im asking)

The tree has the sword nodes because he recommends using a sword until you can get a Disfavour, and ideally 6 link it. You would switch to the axe nodes once you get that.
Hey yo, i was wondering if i was on a 5L disfavour what would gem links be?
any ideas if the build still playable after knowing the slayer nerfs now ?
"
Gondalen wrote:

Yeah I'm interested to know as well. I'm sure it's playable but what changes are needed to make it work ?
"
Kalixile wrote:
"
Gondalen wrote:

Yeah I'm interested to know as well. I'm sure it's playable but what changes are needed to make it work ?

to make it work without ruthless as well
I am not the OP but I want to do this build in HC in Abyss. I played around with Path of Building since it just updated today and I think I found the best options.

Softcore / more damage: https://pastebin.com/hrfvMNTB
Notes: It dumps Tireless (5 points) in order to make enough points to hit the new Vaal Pact.

Hardcore / more life: https://pastebin.com/pPwVA6rJ
Notes: It dumps Berserking and Duelist attack speed (5 points total) in order to make enough points to hit the new Vaal Pact.

I am sure there are better ways to trade off damage or life... open to suggestions. The changes I made is something like a 10% swing on damage (which might really hurt along with ruthless nerf) and 6% swing on total life (without Kaoms).

The new Vaal Pact is a big buff for us as long as you can keep leech stacks up. Life regen does not compare to this. Unfortunately we have to sacrifice something from the original tree to hit Vaal Pact.

In addition, the next best skill gem after Ruthless nerf is Added Fire Damage - it appears to add the most DPS. After all it is said and done we suffer some dps loss but not much. Maybe like 10%?

By the way, you'll notice I left both sword and axe nodes in. That is just so you can quickly switch between Kondo and Disfavour to look at dps differences and such. The tree is the same 117 point with sword and 119 pt with axe as the original tree.
Last edited by nakieon on Dec 7, 2017, 2:40:08 PM
nvm ^^
Last edited by Gondalen on Dec 8, 2017, 12:59:32 PM
"
"
GosuJeff wrote:
Yo Marty! I currently strapped on a Kondo's and have resolute technique. Everything is going swell build wise. But i'm running into some weird mechanics that i thought could not happen. I am bleeding mobs somehow. I have no gems/nodes that cause bleed so i'm curious if you've ran into a similar thing with kondo's before?

I'm still leeching, but i wonder if it's the right amount per they are bleeding. So something must've read crit?

I'm really not sure, when I checked you indeed weren't specced into the swords nodes so who knows, I had no issues with my leech while using kondos, although I was specced into the sword nodes for bleeds so my bleeds were from there.

"(270-320)% increased Physical Damage
0.6% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
50% increased Melee Damage against Bleeding Enemies
Cannot Leech Life from Critical Strikes
30% chance to Blind Enemies on Critical Strike
50% chance to cause Bleeding on Critical Strike"
The fact that targets bleed is only good, with RT you can't crit anyway.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
is this still playable in 3.1
Pls Fix ur servers pls pls pls ......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info