[3.0] Marty's Phys Cyclone Slayer [HHC level 100 League Starter] Shaper/All Guardians Down.

Hello Marty, what do you think about dropping one damage aura and use blasphemy+enfeeble, is this even viable setup?
What do you think to go for some bleed talents and use bleeding gem aswell? So you just have to spin once and the enemys behind you will die? Maybe combine it with crimson dance for bosses? Thoughts?
How does this build compare to Ngamahu's Cyclone Build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239

Is one preferred over the other for softcore harbinger league?

Thanks
"
Aloone wrote:
Hello Marty, what do you think about dropping one damage aura and use blasphemy+enfeeble, is this even viable setup?

You already get enfeeble from cwdt.

"
LandmannX wrote:
What do you think to go for some bleed talents and use bleeding gem aswell? So you just have to spin once and the enemys behind you will die? Maybe combine it with crimson dance for bosses? Thoughts?

I don't consider bleeds good. You would lose a significant amount of damage or survivability specing into nodes to make the bleed relevant and it's really just excessive, besides mobs dying behind me is annoying because then you have to go back to loot.

"
sponyx wrote:
How does this build compare to Ngamahu's Cyclone Build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239

Is one preferred over the other for softcore harbinger league?

Thanks

Already answered on page 7.
Yo Marty! I currently strapped on a Kondo's and have resolute technique. Everything is going swell build wise. But i'm running into some weird mechanics that i thought could not happen. I am bleeding mobs somehow. I have no gems/nodes that cause bleed so i'm curious if you've ran into a similar thing with kondo's before?

I'm still leeching, but i wonder if it's the right amount per they are bleeding. So something must've read crit?
Last edited by GosuJeff on Sep 29, 2017, 11:56:03 PM
One of your talents, to the left on your tree gives you a bleed chance. That's where you got it from.

To the OP awesome build. I went with the axe version, and just found myself a 450dps axe for a few chaos before getting Atzris. Completed uber lab so far, ran most of my friends, did a few atziris and all that in a tabula. Ofc I play softcore but I'm the type of player that hates dying therefore I play mostl hc builds.

Great speed, and for those in SC, this build can run reflect maps. I know the risk would be too big in HC, but in SC it's acceptable.

Thank you very much awesome guide/build/setup.
Got PoB link? :)
IGN: _FuRi
"
GosuJeff wrote:
Yo Marty! I currently strapped on a Kondo's and have resolute technique. Everything is going swell build wise. But i'm running into some weird mechanics that i thought could not happen. I am bleeding mobs somehow. I have no gems/nodes that cause bleed so i'm curious if you've ran into a similar thing with kondo's before?

I'm still leeching, but i wonder if it's the right amount per they are bleeding. So something must've read crit?

I'm really not sure, when I checked you indeed weren't specced into the swords nodes so who knows, I had no issues with my leech while using kondos, although I was specced into the sword nodes for bleeds so my bleeds were from there.

"
xecutable wrote:
One of your talents, to the left on your tree gives you a bleed chance. That's where you got it from.

To the OP awesome build. I went with the axe version, and just found myself a 450dps axe for a few chaos before getting Atzris. Completed uber lab so far, ran most of my friends, did a few atziris and all that in a tabula. Ofc I play softcore but I'm the type of player that hates dying therefore I play mostl hc builds.

Great speed, and for those in SC, this build can run reflect maps. I know the risk would be too big in HC, but in SC it's acceptable.

Thank you very much awesome guide/build/setup.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it

"
Shadowfuri wrote:
Got PoB link? :)

Updated the OP with PoB links, the 100 one was posted on page 2 by my friend erionn
So just got to 28 with a fully twinked unique setup. But with both hatred and herald of ash running, I can hardly cyclone for 1 or 2 spins and out of mana. How do we leech/regen mana at early lvls?
Thanks
"
Vockon wrote:
So just got to 28 with a fully twinked unique setup. But with both hatred and herald of ash running, I can hardly cyclone for 1 or 2 spins and out of mana. How do we leech/regen mana at early lvls?
Thanks

You rush the duelist mana leech, and you don't run with the auras and 6L at the start. The damage is sufficient enough with Windeswing Poleaxe at lvl 18, then switch to Reaper's Pursuit at 33 and then to The Blood Reaper at 45.

At that point I went for 1 aura, at around 60+ for both. I stood at 4L until 40 I believe, even though i was in a Tabula. Ran 2 mana flasks as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info