[3.0] Marty's Phys Cyclone Slayer [HHC level 100 League Starter] Shaper/All Guardians Down.

"
Recovary wrote:
Which weapon is better before getting a disfavour? Kondos or Doomsower

Kondo's.
"
Recovary wrote:

Doomsower
Had 2 chars

1 - slayer with your full build ( better rings, etc )

2 - berserker without the amulet ( something nicer rare ) ( my own tree with vaal pact )

The result - the slayer is shit compared with the berserker. The dps is twice, the leech is instant, more hp.

GO BERSERKER ( or at least compare it if you have some chars on standard )
"
anomeric wrote:
Had 2 chars

1 - slayer with your full build ( better rings, etc )

2 - berserker without the amulet ( something nicer rare ) ( my own tree with vaal pact )

The result - the slayer is shit compared with the berserker. The dps is twice, the leech is instant, more hp.

GO BERSERKER ( or at least compare it if you have some chars on standard )

When I enter our character on PoB your character has 1m dps, mine has 830k. Yours has a much higher investment though and 1400 less life.

If your slayer on standard had less than your berserker's life (6400) you didn't follow my guide at all.

Beyond that there's a point where more damage becomes irrelevant for mapping, and my character has hit that. When you're killing all mobs even in t16s in one tick of cylcone with inc aoe there's no reason to get more damage on a mapping character.

"
kramurz wrote:
@Marty

Thanks sir! Got some nice gloves now and works as a charm. Ty for the quick answer

edit: Another question as the 5th link wich one do you recommend since they are the opposite of each other. so wich one in wich situation

You just use them exactly how you do in any other build, if you're doing a boss that will be a pain and take too long with inc aoe you swap in conc effect.

"
Recovary wrote:

It doesn't matter.
I'm currently following Your guide and really enjoying it. I have a couple questions since im at the end of act 10. This is my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kammel995/characters
As You can see I'm still using Golderim/Tabula/Wanderlusts and I want to stick for some more time at least with Tabula because I really like 5-6 link, but is it worth it to have 5-6 links without any stats at this stage instead of some rare item with 3-4 links? By the way do You recommend any gear changes in near future? I know i will have problems with resistances, especially without Goldrim, so I'm currently looking for cheap Carnage Heart. Second question may be noobish because I'm a new player, but is it good to stay with Resolute Technique on Skill Tree after I switch to sword with over 400 accuracy? Thank You in advance for any advices and for the guide.
Thanks!

88 in HHC atm. Going solid! Once again thanks for the build
Hey thanks for guide !
Im lvling with your guide and i love it so far but im lvl 41 atm and theres no blood magic support in your cyclone links so im running out of mana real quick, so am i suppose to spam mana flasks or am i missing something ?
thanks in advance :)
"
mudins wrote:
Hey thanks for guide !
Im lvling with your guide and i love it so far but im lvl 41 atm and theres no blood magic support in your cyclone links so im running out of mana real quick, so am i suppose to spam mana flasks or am i missing something ?
thanks in advance :)

thief's torment or mana leech gear/skill tree
So I have the build almost complete only missing the level and jewels, I have ax atziri 6l, kaoms, everything as follow the build and items just like yours. How can you reach 600k of dps and only 50-90? u.u hehe if you can give a little help.
Are you setting the options right in Configuration section? You need to select always on full life, Frenzy Charges, Onslaught, Killed recently, leeching, enemy is maimed, enemy is intimidated. You also need to select all your flasks in Items section. This will be your trash dps and can go 600k+ easily if your gems are level 20.

For Guardian/Shaper dps, select these: always on full life, leeching, maim, intimidated. Select your flasks in Items section. Go to Skills section, uncheck Increased AoE and add Concentrated Effect gem(as 7th gem in Cyclone setup) and make sure it's selected. Select 'Shaper/Guardian' in 'Enemy is a boss?' dropdown. Your dps should be 300k+ easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info