[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Thanks, you're the best (although you're just enabling me to ask more questions later)!
Hey guys.
I wanted to thank the OP for sharing that awesome build. Also thanks to Magicrectangle and BuDiu for their helpful comments. Today I managed to kill Shaper and ÜberAtziri for the first time, with my medium gear. :)

Maybe you can help me with one question. I like the idea of staying pure, more or less, pure cold. Would you suggest switching to more elements or is there something else I could upgrade without spending many exalts for dual element conversion weapons?

Thx a lot and have fun.
Out of curiousity, how do you all maintain mana on this build? Does mana leech work with totems?
"
Malice619 wrote:
Out of curiousity, how do you all maintain mana on this build? Does mana leech work with totems?

Massive regen from ritual of awakening. And/or vaal clarity. I've been thinking about taking vaal clarity out of my setup though. It was super good for the inquisitor version, but the regen with hierophant is so good I never need it.

what should I improve?
"

Massive regen from ritual of awakening. And/or vaal clarity. I've been thinking about taking vaal clarity out of my setup though. It was super good for the inquisitor version, but the regen with hierophant is so good I never need it.

Ah, sadly I'm Inquisitor based. Really struggling with Mana Regen. I could buy some upgrades but I am not sure what I should aim for to help in that regard.
"
Malice619 wrote:
"

Ah, sadly I'm Inquisitor based. Really struggling with Mana Regen. I could buy some upgrades but I am not sure what I should aim for to help in that regard.

Just run vaal clarity linked to inc duration. It is like 17 seconds so you can easily perm it through maps. Totems cost a boatload of mana, if your mana regen only has to deal with incoming damage it will probably top you up pretty well anyway. Getting more mana of course helps too.

Or you could switch to hierophant. It really is just better, and at this stage in the league 40 regrets isn't all that much (probably still have some left from quests too).

If you're staying inquisitor you should probably get a second long winter so you have full conversion. Looks like you're using essence worm, so you can run clear mind too, that will help a bit with mana regen, and of course is a lot of damage.

Added fire should be swapped to hypothermia. Hypothermia is almost twice the damage of added fire with your gear/setup.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Apr 3, 2018, 12:17:47 AM
Hello,

Just a question (who's seem stupid) :

If i want to play with hypothermia, it's better to have extra cold damage (specifically) on scepter/dagger, or any elemental damage is ok ?

When i put hypo on POB, it's worse than controlled dest, or elemental focus, even with "chill" option taken. But i don't have some cold damage on my weapons. Hence my question ...

Thanks a lot,

Ulren
This build is amaizing. I just reached lvl 70 and I can easly do T7 maps with tablua + not invested in gear (~30-50% res) + no 4. ascendancy. Clearing is quite fast and safe. Hard to even imagine how OP is this build if I get a decent gear. I ll buy some items soon, but I got few newbie question during inspecting poe.trade (I can't test before buy):

1. I am poor so trying to create the buget friendliest setup to start. For the damage conversion looks like the Long winter jewel is the cheapest way to do, but I am a beginer so a bit confused about the placement. I checked several player's tree from this topic and I would like to ask if Long winter's additional bonuses are active if I simply place them in the recommended jewel slots without no additional intellect nodes around them? (just from the guide path) Or the poeple using like this are aiming only for the default cold damage buff?

2. I looted a shaped amulet, but noone wanted to buy it so I am considering to use it with this setup. Probably not ideal because "extra chaos" is not effected from the elemental nodes of this build. Am I right or chaos is also an "okey"?

3. May I ask what type of "Adds/increased damage" keywords effect the spells? (for example on a weapon) "Adds x to y damage", "x % increased damage" are works or there have to be the word "to spells" or "global" to effect it?

4. If I get "5% chance to get onslaught on kill" on a weapon. What happens if I do damage only by my totems? Nothing?

Last edited by Sheral on Apr 3, 2018, 7:45:56 AM
I would like to thank the great tips i got here. I'm very happy with the build, for the first time i managed to make Uber Atziri and Shapper with certain ease. The next step now is to try Uber Elder.

But for me to achieve this, i need to improve some things. Any suggestion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info