[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Just curious, I know the first page says this build can do anything... but.. How does this build do with Lab?
Farming Lab or doing lab ocasionally?

It Farming , I dont know, I dont think it's in Top Tier because of speed.

If it's ocasionally it's nice, you can melt Izaro before having too many problems.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Last edited by lourun_coria on Mar 2, 2018, 8:50:55 PM
"
Smancer wrote:
Just curious, I know the first page says this build can do anything... but.. How does this build do with Lab?

i did normal lab at 30, with 2 totems activated, took a bit of time but i wasnt near to die (i was on party with a friend and he was a bit squishy and i tell him to not attack and just avoid attacks), and well with the first ascendancy oh baby 3 totems leveling, fucking insane you destroy everything and with MoM 0 mana problems

as the guy said above me, i dont think will be a top tier for uber lab farming, but just for get all labs and a chill farm enchant helmets, is enough, you will destroy izaro in uber

For lab farming: level a jugg EQ, and you can farm meanwhile you watch TV with 0 problems xD
Last edited by blingtin on Mar 2, 2018, 10:56:39 PM
Can someone ingame me on twitch with the POE planner. www.twitch.tv/beats4president then message me or link to me please. I dont have Path of building feels bad man
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
anyone can provide a levelling tree for this? I am confused about where to go from templar.

Edit: NVM there is one on the main page.
Last edited by Dogahan on Mar 3, 2018, 5:46:10 AM
Hi there, i am new to totem/GlacialCascade builds, may i ask if using wands or wand+shield is a better weapon choice instead of dual daggers for Hierophant, ignoring movement skills.
"
icel3oi wrote:
Hi there, i am new to totem/GlacialCascade builds, may i ask if using wands or wand+shield is a better weapon choice instead of dual daggers for Hierophant, ignoring movement skills.

Daggers is best choice, good sceptres are nice too (not as good as dagger though).

This build is crit based and it uses Whirling Blades, so no, you should not be using wands.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Last edited by lourun_coria on Mar 3, 2018, 9:50:45 AM
"
lourun_coria wrote:
"
icel3oi wrote:

Daggers is best choice, good sceptres are nice too (not as good as dagger though).

This build is crit based and it uses Whirling Blades, so no, you should not be using wands.

Even as a Hierophant?
Wands are fine for league starting but as you progress into the late game you'll want Fortify which requires an attack.
sorry for the question but what is gem Added Fire? there is on the first page of the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info