[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

If I want to push all endgame content with this build, how hard is it to farm uberlab compared to braindead sunder juggs?
Thanks for the awesome build. I was wondering what your thoughts are on doing the hiero build but trading cloak of defiance for soul mantle?
Played this as inquisitor last season. Excited to go with hierophant this time. With the changes to sextant and another Vault nerf I wonder what maps will be worthwhile to farm or just go go atlas completion and do high tier maps instead of vault
wanna start as hierophant GC totems with cloak of defiance, what links prefer to use? and what auras?
Is leveleing guide still viable? So I use flame totem and firestorm untill lvl 40+ and then switch to gc totems?
"
SuperElectric wrote:
Is leveleing guide still viable? So I use flame totem and firestorm untill lvl 40+ and then switch to gc totems?

Honestly i'd switch so GC the second you can. Especially if you decide to run Hiero.
So guyz for Hiero:

Spell Totem - Glacial Cascade - Physical to Lightning (change to Cold Pen?) - Increased Crit Strikes - Added Fire (Change for what? Maybe Hypothermia) - Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect

And others gems ? Same like in guide ?
"
kooowi wrote:
So guyz for Hiero:

Spell Totem - Glacial Cascade - Physical to Lightning (change to Cold Pen?) - Increased Crit Strikes - Added Fire (Change for what? Maybe Hypothermia) - Increased Area of Effect/Concentrated Effect

And others gems ? Same like in guide ?

im testing in PoB other combinations tbh, we dont have the minus resistances that have inq and that can change the best gems that you need to run
"
Dorlok wrote:
"
SuperElectric wrote:

Honestly i'd switch so GC the second you can. Especially if you decide to run Hiero.

Thanks. And untill that I use flame totem and firestorm?
Hi thi3n,

For Hiero, do you think that substitute Orb of storm-Power charge on crit-Arcane Surge-Increase critical chance with Frost bomb-Frost bite-Increase Duration-Arcane Surge is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info