[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

So Hypothermia is better than Added Fire Damage?
"
FeatherSigil wrote:

It is if you have a good amount of "physical as extra [cold/lightning/fire]" mods from other sources, such as shaper weapons. Unfortunately we can't just say one is always better than the other, it depends on your gear. The best way to know for sure what's better is to import yourself into path of building and see what it says, with all the relevant boxes tic'd.

Also if you've chosen to run elemental focus, obviously hypothermia is useless. Elemental focus can provide the best boss DPS (though the advantage isn't all that big), but IMHO hypothermia provides a better mapping experience, freezing everything. The mapping experience aspect is somewhat subjective, so you may just have to test it for yourself and see how it feels.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 11, 2018, 5:11:25 PM
Having a lot more fun with this GC build as opposed to the PizzaSticks build that I leveled with. Changing over was painless and didn't take that many Orbs to respec.

Getting up there in damage has been a bit of a challenge, as I'm stuck on tier 10 maps. I'm anxious to see what kind of boost I can expect with a 21 GC and a shaped dagger with actual cast speed, as it still feels a little slow.

I've been through the thread, has anyone posted a HO listing of around about figures for crit, crit multi and cast speed targets for getting to shaper?

Thanks again for the time you spent publishing the build.
How do all you people have 6-link Soul Mantles? I keep dropping Orb of Fusing after Orb of Fusing, and nothing. T_T

I only have 41k damage in hideout with hatred running.

What am I doing wrong?
"
FeatherSigil wrote:
How do all you people have 6-link Soul Mantles? I keep dropping Orb of Fusing after Orb of Fusing, and nothing. T_T

For what it's worth, I spent about 1200 fuses on one, no dice. Got frustrated and bought one already 6 linked. My currency came from getting a lucky Bisco's drop, that I probably should have kept but sold off to build 2 characters.
"
cuz1h wrote:
I only have 41k damage in hideout with hatred running. What am I doing wrong?

Replace inc aoe with conc effect and phys to light with inc critical strikes.
"
As rectangle mentioned, test using PoB!
Last edited by Gabriel_666_DVL on Jan 14, 2018, 3:56:57 AM
cant deal with chimera...this cloud stage just destroys me. Dunno what to do to handle it, maybe replace instant life flask with normal one :/
Ye, i know about getting more damage, but..should be some mechanics way to kill him, not just destroying in 1 moment..but with no life regen, no leech...meeeeh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info