[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Sooo i wanted to say thanks to @thi3n for the guides of both the KB Wander and this one,very well written,detailed,easy to follow and functioning. After going deep on Burial farm with the KB decided i wanted to make a progress/boss killer char and yeah i casually ended up with another of your builds. Just kinda finished levelling and bought some stuff,can you guys suggest me what to pick next/upgrade? Which watcher's eye is best? Do i need one? i do have 3.9k HP and 1.4k mana right now at lvl 70.

PS: Will equip both conversion jewels as soon as i unlock the slots,also yeah i am still levelling the gems.

Current items:
Spoiler
"
Unstablix wrote:
Sooo i wanted to say thanks to @thi3n for the guides of both the KB Wander and this one,very well written,detailed,easy to follow and functioning. After going deep on Burial farm with the KB decided i wanted to make a progress/boss killer char and yeah i casually ended up with another of your builds. Just kinda finished levelling and bought some stuff,can you guys suggest me what to pick next/upgrade? Which watcher's eye is best? Do i need one? i do have 3.9k HP and 1.4k mana right now at lvl 70.

PS: Will equip both conversion jewels as soon as i unlock the slots,also yeah i am still levelling the gems.

Current items:
Spoiler

why are you going to use the cheap and weak threshold jewels while having already rather expensive equipment?
just get a helmet with enchant GC 40% convert and aim for a Watcher's Eye with penetration.
Last edited by RushBone on Jul 11, 2018, 5:19:02 AM
"
why are you going to use the cheap and weak threshold jewels while having already rather expensive equipment?
just get a helmet with enchant GC 40% convert and aim for a Watcher's Eye with penetration.

The thing is that there's no helmet with said enchant that have the resistances i need at the moment,well that's if i want to keep HH equipped,if i remove it i can get a nice belt and then yeah i can get the enchant.Thanks for helping btw!
Oh so Watcher's eye with penetration is the best? What about hatred>%cold dmg and clarity>% of damage taken gained as mana combo?

Edit: Well meanwhile i just bought that
Last edited by Unstablix on Jul 11, 2018, 6:52:15 AM
"
Unstablix wrote:
"

The thing is that there's no helmet with said enchant that have the resistances i need at the moment,well that's if i want to keep HH equipped,if i remove it i can get a nice belt and then yeah i can get the enchant.Thanks for helping btw!
Oh so Watcher's eye with penetration is the best? What about hatred>%cold dmg and clarity>% of damage taken gained as mana combo?

Edit: Well meanwhile i just bought that

watchers is OK for now, double hatred will cost 10-15ex and higher, crit is little better than penetra but costs like 4-5ex and higher

look u dont need kaoms besides of uber elder (especially with wrong enchant!) and u dont need headhunter on uber elder which means 2 different setups, take good ms boots with res and life for farming with HH, and use kaoms and good stygian on uber elder, thats it!

tldr

use your 2 sockets for dps and life

go to page 133 and check my post with the setups
Last edited by RushBone on Jul 11, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
Enchant is fine now,will actually get a pair of ms boots yeah ty for helping out again!

Oh and @RushBone i also got these
now need enchant on these boots aswell :S
Last edited by Unstablix on Jul 11, 2018, 12:50:50 PM
"
Unstablix wrote:
Enchant is fine now,will actually get a pair of ms boots yeah ty for helping out again!

Oh and @RushBone i also got these
now need enchant on these boots aswell :S

belt replacement
What about The Tactician ( https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Tactician ) or a studded belt for bosses?Or its simply better having more hp?
Is the cold pen gem absolutely necessary? The soul mantle I got doesn't have a green socket.
Last edited by frunction on Jul 13, 2018, 1:34:08 PM
nvm
Last edited by Unstablix on Jul 17, 2018, 9:00:52 PM
sell the corrupted its not for GC build
buy normal 6L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info