[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
"
PandaZeus wrote:
sry for another noob question how do you place totems without spell totem?? didn't see any skills in the tree that enables spell totem o.O

you need the spell totem gem

but when i looked at the gems section there are 6 gems provided and none is spell totem
"
PandaZeus wrote:
"
"
PandaZeus wrote:
sry for another noob question how do you place totems without spell totem?? didn't see any skills in the tree that enables spell totem o.O

you need the spell totem gem

but when i looked at the gems section there are 6 gems provided and none is spell totem

"3. Gems and Links
Spoiler
Elder/Shaper items can give us free links for quality of life things like Culling Strike/Blind or Increased Area/Duration/Crit Strikes.

Spell Totem
Spoiler"

there is spell totem

when you have a soul mantle you dont need spell totem gem anymore
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jun 1, 2018, 10:05:10 PM
Hey dudes, I just wanted to post my HC version for anyone that would like to try it. You lose a fair amount of DPS but gain almost 10k EHP and some block chance (keep in mind my pob is setup for shaper dps)

https://pastebin.com/97jCxuzC Enjoy!

PS thanks for making the build my man! GJ
Just wanted to add my thanks for this guide. I am going to be using the hardcore variant as my league starter. I hear arc is very good, is it worth swapping over or is it no big difference?
Im only around level 40 but the one issue I'm having is with the damned elites in the incursions.

LvL 68 incursion league. Only used a random 4 link with life and 2 resist. Plenty of dps. Didn't even use hatred all the time when I needed more effective health/survive ability.

Completed Merc lab at lvl 68.

Died a total of 4 times. No deaths in Lab. One death at act 10 boss (the crazy fire AOE). Starting maps now and planing on a 5L Soul mantle.

Thanks again for the build.

having 5 totems is pretty sweet plus just had this drop in lab which is perfect
Any news about Vaal Impurity of Ice?
I tried to test but I see no real effect...
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 3, 2018, 2:55:34 PM
"
RushBone wrote:
Any news about Vaal Impurity of Ice?
I tried to test but I see no real effect...

Im currently level 76. I find some hard bosses die a little fast, like some architects or hard mobs from the temple. I dont think we can sustain it enough to justify a gem setup change in main skill, but I think it deserves a 2L with increased duration somewhere.

We'll se what OP tell us about it, I would like to hear his news too.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 3, 2018, 3:11:32 PM
what the are important mods on gear?

eg, for dps, do i value % spell damage over crit chance?

i know crit multi is king when you have all the crit chance stuff already, but what about the rest? how would you weigh flat damage to spells, for eg, or crit chance?

a bit of help would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info