[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

How do you always have a Biscos so early in the league? Mind sharing your secret/method? hehe
Has anybody tried switching to arc totem? How does it compare in terms of mapping speed and clearing end game content and single target damage?
"
mrutomi wrote:
Has anybody tried switching to arc totem? How does it compare in terms of mapping speed and clearing end game content and single target damage?

i would test it out later into league, now the gear is too expensive since so many do arc totems
Uber Elber Done for 1st Time (in Standard).

2 Deaths but avoidable because I had Lag because bad connection today.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Great start to Incursion League with this build!

Uber Elder down in 4 days. Farmed him 3 times today with Watcher's Eye's on every attempt!

For the next 2 weeks all of my gameplay will be available in the videos section of my stream. I play 100% on stream and don't even trade off stream at all.

My /played is 2 Days and 10 Hours in the last 4 days... so you can tell I no-lifed it!

Anyways, best of luck to all my templar bretheren who chose this build as a starter and hopefully some info can be gleaned from my vods. At the very least check the intro/outros where I go over what I plan on doing and what I actually did.

https://www.twitch.tv/thi3n/videos/all
Gear that I'm using since I know people are going to ask!

For Magic Find

How do people recommend clearing Incursions while leveling? Having a hard time even downing one boss much less activating a stone. Recently switched to GC in Act 5 with 3 totems right now (4L) and Ele Weakness support
"
How do people recommend clearing Incursions while leveling? Having a hard time even downing one boss much less activating a stone. Recently switched to GC in Act 5 with 3 totems right now (4L) and Ele Weakness support

definitely try to clear incursions while leveling.
at level 10-12 you can drop there something like scepter with 100% increased cold damage and successfully level with it up to red maps :D

about the Impurity of Ice: i run now both Cold Penetration in my 6L setup and run Impurity instead of earlier used Vaal Haste. Seems to work well...

"
thi3n wrote:
Gear that I'm using since I know people are going to ask!

you forgot to replace Glacial Cascade with lvl21
without quality they are cheap but give a decent boost
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 5, 2018, 6:49:36 AM
"

u shouldnt be having any problems at all.
iirc, i killed my first overseer (or whatever his name is) at lvl ~42 right after finishing normal lab.

the totems make it soo easy.

infact, most of the time, i am able to clear the entire room (fill up the bar) and kill the boss and still manage to have 5-10 seconds remaining.

some suggestion :
1. throw away phys to light. use conc effect for more deeps and inc aoe for normal clearing
2. get frost bomb. this thing is amazing. flat 20% cold res GONE. reduced enemy regen. spammable.
3. you dont need ele weakness. you are doing almost exclusively cold dmg. use frostbite.
4. u want more dps? use frenzy. link up OOS with PCOC and inc crit and faster casting. or OOS+PCOC+COH+frostbite. 2 birds in 1 stone.
5. change ur playstyle.

by 5, i mean, dont plop down totems and WAIT for enemy to die (i am writing this strictly for incursion rooms), plop down 2 totems in 1 direction, run to different location, plop don another one.

i know for a fact that my single totem can blow up a pack of white mobs by itself, so when i enter the room, i dont put down all my totems in a single place, i put them down where they can cover the maximum area.

i had absolutely NO problems demolishing incursion rooms/temple EXCEPT for those wraith guys with daggers who use the ghostly dash thing. fuck those fuckers. died more times to them than to any other thing.
"
Disconaut wrote:

i had absolutely NO problems demolishing incursion rooms/temple EXCEPT for those wraith guys with daggers who use the ghostly dash thing. fuck those fuckers. died more times to them than to any other thing.

my problem are the ducks (poe calls them "construct") dealing chaos damage :)
with good pack size and extra projectiles and chain they are lethal for anyone
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 5, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info