[3.0] [Shaper Video] [SC] Rune's Dark Pact Trickster - The Flagellant.

have a question, im at lvl 90 atm. but i dont seem to be able to reach 200k dps, let alone your 350k-ish. Mind taking a look at my build and seeing whats wrong?

is it because i am still running life leech ?
Last edited by CawanMushi on Sep 9, 2017, 2:40:55 AM
"
CawanMushi wrote:
have a question, im at lvl 90 atm. but i dont seem to be able to reach 200k dps, let alone your 350k-ish. Mind taking a look at my build and seeing whats wrong?

is it because i am still running life leech ?

yes i swapped out life leech for inc critical strikes, and for bosses you must also swap inc aoe for conc effect, that should help you significantly. GL!
you were right, with conc effect supp and inc crit strikes supp, my dps went up to 290k. Looking to pick up the 'method to madness' passive for total of +54% chaos damage too after this.

and also the rare belt with MAX HP. thanks for being supportive and really responsive, even on pm! :D
Do you think Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar (6L) will do better damage and hp than Carcass Jack Varnished Coat?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cherrubim%27s_Maleficence

My hp now 5250 with Carcass, without carcass 5051.
"
MarvixYo wrote:
Do you think Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar (6L) will do better damage and hp than Carcass Jack Varnished Coat?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cherrubim%27s_Maleficence

My hp now 5250 with Carcass, without carcass 5051.

Cherrubim's is a good option if you don't value the 20% AoE from Carcass, but it is a pure dex base so it'll be costly to get 5 off color on it.
"
Cherrubim's is a good option if you don't value the 20% AoE from Carcass, but it is a pure dex base so it'll be costly to get 5 off color on it.

I think the Cherrubim will give more dmg which may cover the 20% AoE, and its cheaper that Carcass, with 1R1G4B sockets.

Last edited by MarvixYo on Sep 9, 2017, 4:39:11 PM
Forgive my ignorance but I have a question
in the gloves Socketed Gems have 16% more Attack and Cast Speed does it affect the dark pact or is it just for the movement?
"
xDELTEx wrote:
Forgive my ignorance but I have a question
in the gloves Socketed Gems have 16% more Attack and Cast Speed does it affect the dark pact or is it just for the movement?

It only works on socketed gems, so yes, this is for my movements skill only. A major part of why I can use whirling blades over a running speed potion, and thus keep fortify up while mapping and on bosses.
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 12, 2017, 1:42:19 PM

Hey, really enjoy the build but I dunno how to go further? I'm nowhere near your damage or life..
What parts could I swap out/make better?

Thanks!
Spoiler
"
Lanxy wrote:

Hey, really enjoy the build but I dunno how to go further? I'm nowhere near your damage or life..
What parts could I swap out/make better?

Thanks!

Hi!

You are at a point where upgrades are harder to come by, like i stated in the guide this build require some essence crafting to really get going and that can be quite costly. However i quite enjoy the essence crafting and the rng lottery :)

Are you using concentrated effect on bosses instead of increased AoE?

I see your weapons are not that great. If you manage to find daggers with 3 or more well rolled caster stats that is probably your best option for starters.

Upgrading to a 6 link will be a massive dps boost.
I dunno the price of a +40% dark pact damage on helmet, but also a +12% casting speed is almost as good. After Mathil did his dark pact build the price of Starkonja's with dark pact damage spiked alot.
I see you do not use a lucky flask, that should up your crit chance with roughly 20% on bosses and will help alot for a very cheap price. I would swap with the sorrow of the divine.

Also your Atziri boots are very poor, an easy upgrade would be to get a decent pair with 70+ life and attack and cast speed if you have killed recently. Don't really know th eprice of those but they should not be "that" expensive. Your life on gear aside from that looks good. If you have low life despite that are you around lvl 75? Do you have life on jewels? Jewels are very important for dps aswell. If you have poor jewels consider to respec out of jewel slots for more life and dmg on the tree instead.

If you make your characters public on your profile i could take a closer look.
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 12, 2017, 4:02:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info