[3.0] [Shaper Video] [SC] Rune's Dark Pact Trickster - The Flagellant.

Hey, I love your build! I am glad to see a self cast dark pact for shadow (I love shadow).

Quick question, and this may be odd one.

In your build, you posted a photo of your character and it has this blue demon floating behind it. I am wondering how this effect is accomplished? I am relatively new to the game and have never seen an effect like this one in game. Thanks!
"
mnb9889 wrote:
Hey, I love your build! I am glad to see a self cast dark pact for shadow (I love shadow).

Quick question, and this may be odd one.

In your build, you posted a photo of your character and it has this blue demon floating behind it. I am wondering how this effect is accomplished? I am relatively new to the game and have never seen an effect like this one in game. Thanks!

Hi!

It is from the Lunaris supporter pack.
hey how you use "Soul Tether", we ale never on full life due to dp. ?!

greetings
"
veritaserum wrote:
hey how you use "Soul Tether", we ale never on full life due to dp. ?!

greetings

With spell echo you cast 2 times in quick succession, but only pay the life cost once. The first cast tops you off, the second cast leech to ES. This synergy makes the game think you are leeching life when you are really leeching es making it think your es pool is as big as your life, making you leech on es superfast.

VP DP Soul Tether is sick synergy. Need to test it to fully understand i think.
Last edited by noescape80 on Nov 6, 2017, 10:15:11 PM
Just wondering if it's required to do duel wield or if it would be fine using a shield?
Is this build still viable with the trickster ascendancy change? Or did vaal pact change kill it. I can't remember if it was used , but I assume it was. I just miss it :(
Last edited by yzzit on May 7, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info