[3.0] [Shaper Video] [SC] Rune's Dark Pact Trickster - The Flagellant.

Hey I had a question in regards to life leech. How are you able to sustain against single target? Is the life leech gem and warlords mark curse enough to sustain health? Or is there something I'm missing?
"
HASTE_ONE wrote:
Hey I had a question in regards to life leech. How are you able to sustain against single target? Is the life leech gem and warlords mark curse enough to sustain health? Or is there something I'm missing?

Yes, theres no hidden interaction here.
If it wasn't for the 80% curse resist on guardians and shaper I would not need life leech gem at all. I use warlords mark mainly for mana leech and endurance charges at this point.
Sorry I'm still a bit confused...Warlords mark only offers 2% leech while dark pact has -6% health per cast. Where is the other 4% to offset darkpact? Even at 6% you would only be breaking even and unable to leech more life to out sustain big hits. Maybe I don't understand the math here. In any case thank you for your reply

Edit: if warlords mark is only used for mana leech I'm realy confused as to how you are sustaining life
Last edited by HASTE_ONE on Aug 30, 2017, 12:52:48 PM
"
HASTE_ONE wrote:
Sorry I'm still a bit confused...Warlords mark only offers 2% leech while dark pact has -6% health per cast. Where is the other 4% to offset darkpact? Even at 6% you would only be breaking even and unable to leech more life to out sustain big hits. Maybe I don't understand the math here. In any case thank you for your reply

Edit: if warlords mark is only used for mana leech I'm realy confused as to how you are sustaining life

2% of damage done to the monster, not 2% of your life. At a certan damage threshold 2% of your damage is way more than 6% of your life.
Ah that makes sense! Thank you for clarifying that for me!
I have around 520 chaos. Would that be enough to get this build clearing guardians? Thanks
"
dhise wrote:
I have around 520 chaos. Would that be enough to get this build clearing guardians? Thanks

Perhaps, would either have to try it on a 5 link carcass jack, or do some farming for more cash after buying a 6 link carcass jack. Could maybe grab a Skin of the Loyal instead of a carcass jack if all you care about are end game bosses.

I would not advice it if 520c is your whole budget. Jewels alone are 50-100c each.
Last edited by noescape80 on Aug 30, 2017, 6:56:13 PM
Yeah it would be my entire budget. I hit a wall with my ED trickster and can't seem to do t15 yellow maps or higher content.
today i reached lvl 90 was really fast with that build.
now i start progressing to shaper!
here is my gear so far.
would it make sense changing atziri's boots for skyforth boots?

Last edited by gohardbwoy on Aug 31, 2017, 12:36:36 PM
Quote:
Spoiler
"
gohardbwoy wrote:
today i reached lvl 90 was really fast with that build.
now i start progressing to shaper!
here is my my gear so far.
would it make sense changing atziri's boots for skyforth boots?

Holy crap, your rings dude! Been thinking of grabbing a decent Ventor's or 2 myself until I can get some gg chaos rings.
Skyforth would free up 4 socket slots, but loose you arcane surge. I don't think its worth it tbh. Altough I am starved for sockets...
Last edited by noescape80 on Aug 31, 2017, 4:38:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info