[3.0] [Shaper Video] [SC] Rune's Dark Pact Trickster - The Flagellant.

Wait Dark Pact isn't damage over time,nor do you have any poison attached to it.

So why get Patient Reaper?
Last edited by dualestl on Aug 31, 2017, 4:54:47 AM
"
dualestl wrote:
Wait Dark Pact isn't damage over time,nor do you have any poison attached to it.

So why get Patient Reaper?

To help with mana regen and/or energy shield regen when using soul tether, I have specced out of it now tho. I used the fire damage on one of my daggers to trigger the damage over time. I'll update the ascendancy and passive tree as soon as i get the time to fit my current setup.
Last edited by noescape80 on Aug 31, 2017, 4:58:44 AM
Hey so I respecced into this only a fairly low budget. Daggers cost me 4c each just to get the ball rolling. Tool tip isnroughly 45,000. Still need to get more gear. Cruised through t14 maps with no problem. Face tanked bosses! You realy have to be careful on the self cast as you can kill yourself very quickly haha. Only real headache for this build I find is harbingers as it gets hectic and you can be casting and mistakingly thinking the harbinger is an enemy lol. Overall fun build! Please keep us posted with your updates!
"
HASTE_ONE wrote:
Hey so I respecced into this only a fairly low budget. Daggers cost me 4c each just to get the ball rolling. Tool tip isnroughly 45,000. Still need to get more gear. Cruised through t14 maps with no problem. Face tanked bosses! You realy have to be careful on the self cast as you can kill yourself very quickly haha. Only real headache for this build I find is harbingers as it gets hectic and you can be casting and mistakingly thinking the harbinger is an enemy lol. Overall fun build! Please keep us posted with your updates!

I'm so glad you like it!
I've done some respeccing into Acrobatics now, will post updates shortly mate!
Updated with recent changes, higher DPS and better avoidance now, a tiny hit to life (about 1%)

I picked up Acrobatics and another jewel slot and went deeper into ranger area for more crit.

Also a weapon upgrade, a lvl 21 added chaos and another jewel, and swapped my gems around to make room for 25sec arcane surge setup in boots. (Thanks Mathil)

Updated tooltips, ascendancy and added another video + a POB link.
Last edited by noescape80 on Aug 31, 2017, 8:23:26 PM
Hi im really new to POE * well, actually a really old player that recently got back* . so i basically copied your build since I'm so out of loop atm, and im at level 67 right now. have yet to refund and change my ascendancy. i find that when i cast dark pact, more often than not i almost end up killing myself. you dont seem to be having the same issue though in your videos. Why is this? Confused :s
Last edited by CawanMushi on Jan 8, 2018, 1:25:46 PM
"
CawanMushi wrote:
Hi im really new to POE. so i basically copied your build, and im at level 67 right now. have yet to refund and change my ascendancy. i find that when i cast dark pact, more often than not i almost end up killing myself. you dont seem to be having the same issue though in your videos. Why is this? Confused :s

You need more damage. Get more spelldmg on your weapons and level your gems higher. Are you using both life leech and warlords mark? The more damage you have the more life you leech. Once you leech more life than you loose you are ready to stack more casting speed and crit.
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 1, 2017, 7:32:25 PM
I was a bit washed out on this league, despite multiple toons to 80 I couldnt find a build that I wanted to push to end game. Found your build and decided to give it a go and boy am i glad I did. Thank you for rekindling my love of the game, this is some serious fun!

Just some tips for those that want to try this out.

Leveling with Dark Pact from when you get it is highly possible if you mange your life flasks well. Single target is a struggle but with some skill you can easily get through on damage alone (4 link until act 8 did me fine.) Just be prepared to port back to town for flask charges on boss fights.

Gear is not cheap but it isn't out of this world expensive either. You can get by on Divinarius easily until you can afford better daggers. Resists are difficult as you incorporate the uniques into the build but running rare boots over Atziri's Step is a big help.

New players beware this build isn't easy to play and it takes good knowledge of the game mechanics and a certain level of mechanical skill and attention. In saying that though if you want to challenge yourself give it a go you will enjoy it.

Overall the most fun I have had in PoE since... nope its the most fun I have had in PoE period.
No matter the cost bitches, no matter the cost.
"
Nazdravanix wrote:
I was a bit washed out on this league, despite multiple toons to 80 I couldnt find a build that I wanted to push to end game. Found your build and decided to give it a go and boy am i glad I did. Thank you for rekindling my love of the game, this is some serious fun!

Just some tips for those that want to try this out.

Leveling with Dark Pact from when you get it is highly possible if you mange your life flasks well. Single target is a struggle but with some skill you can easily get through on damage alone (4 link until act 8 did me fine.) Just be prepared to port back to town for flask charges on boss fights.

Gear is not cheap but it isn't out of this world expensive either. You can get by on Divinarius easily until you can afford better daggers. Resists are difficult as you incorporate the uniques into the build but running rare boots over Atziri's Step is a big help.

New players beware this build isn't easy to play and it takes good knowledge of the game mechanics and a certain level of mechanical skill and attention. In saying that though if you want to challenge yourself give it a go you will enjoy it.

Overall the most fun I have had in PoE since... nope its the most fun I have had in PoE period.

I feel exactly the same mate. I've played since open beta, but never made a build guide until I stumbled upon this build partly by chance. Just had to share.

Nice tips and thank you so much for the great endorsement!

Hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna quote your leveling tips in the original post.
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 2, 2017, 12:27:45 AM
"
noescape80 wrote:

Hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna quote your leveling tips in the original post.

Go ahead, happy to answer any questions anyone else has as well.
No matter the cost bitches, no matter the cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info