[3.9] Toasters HC Necro Support – 10 Auras & 2 Curses – Victario's Influence

"
anthum wrote:
Can you parhaps upload a picture with stats with and without buffs? :) cheers!

What do you mean with Buffs? Basically, all auras are buffs, but necessary to get resistance etc.. the only different buffs I can think of are flasks, which are heavily player dependent.
Just tell me what you want to see exactly, and I can do it. :)
While searching for a helmet, i also found The Vertex Vaal Mask (Evasion, ES, chaos resis, +1 socket). I asume the -50% manacost is of no use of this item? What else is your thought about this helmet as an alternative?
"
Deadlyshine wrote:
While searching for a helmet, i also found The Vertex Vaal Mask (Evasion, ES, chaos resis, +1 socket). I asume the -50% manacost is of no use of this item? What else is your thought about this helmet as an alternative?

Vertex is a nice mask, but not for this build, since you need reduced mana reservation.
Last edited by Toaster404 on Jan 14, 2018, 7:33:14 AM
3.1 (war for the atlas league) CHEAP GEAR after 1 week of the league.
I followed OP's guide with a few twists of my own and I've done all content.

I wanted more life max chaos res is a must but it's easy.
as of posting with my crap gear: 2185(3122)-life / 5153-ES / 60(984)-Mana

Vaal Haste & Vaal Grace are amazing fun with this build. <3

Stats
Spoiler

Skill tree

Gear
Spoiler

I use a voideye + my level 20 rock golem for even more life regen. Life regen + chaos resistance will keep you alive through most thing..

I played in trios a lot, with a guardian who ran auras I didnt. 1 dps to kill stuff.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Jan 24, 2018, 12:20:24 AM
Any specific reason why you dont use alphas howl?
"
janus1231 wrote:

As a Necromancer you suffer already, because it's really hard to get a decent ES pool.

Alpha's Howl would completely ruin your ES pool.. I think nobody wants to run around with 5k ES.

Although, you can use Alpha's Howl if you get Presence of Chayula and a decent level.

(Besides, a Hubris with Enchantment and 4-5% reduced mana should be equal to an Alpha's, except you buy a super expensive Alpha's with Enchantment.)
Last edited by Toaster404 on Jan 25, 2018, 4:50:36 AM
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
janus1231 wrote:

As a Necromancer you suffer already, because it's really hard to get a decent ES pool.

Alpha's Howl would completely ruin your ES pool.. I think nobody wants to run around with 5k ES.

Although, you can use Alpha's Howl if you get Presence of Chayula and a decent level.

(Besides, a Hubris with Enchantment and 4-5% reduced mana should be equal to an Alpha's, except you buy a super expensive Alpha's with Enchantment.)

That makes sense. By the way, am i blind or do you not mention anything about pantheon priorities?

Also, say you wanna use EE for your friend who deals fire damage. In order for this to work, you have to disable anger, correct?
Last edited by janus1231 on Jan 26, 2018, 1:49:25 PM
"
janus1231 wrote:

That makes sense. By the way, am i blind or do you not mention anything about pantheon priorities?

Also, say you wanna use EE for your friend who deals fire damage. In order for this to work, you have to disable anger, correct?

The Pantheon is adjustable and always depends on your gear and the maps you're doing.

As Main Pantheon you should choose Brine King, if you dont use Valyrium. If you use Valyrium or any other kind of stun immunity, you can go for Soul of Solaris.
As Minor Pantheon you could take Sharakali (the chaos damage one) or Abberath vs. burning ground.

That's wrong, because you are using all your damage auras on Generosity. Thus, they don't affect you and you don't deal fire damage. You can just EE with Ball Lightning.
Can someone check my gear/specc?
I got 6/797 Mana left with Anger not active yet, and NO Curse active!

How can i get the curse to work and get anger later at the last mana reserve nods as its told in the guide?

"

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBx4I9A18DkgQexEvEVARlhUnFVAWbxcvGYoajxslHNwdFB2qHb4i6iL0JLAo-isKL28zhzWSQYdGcUlRSbFLrlXWV8lca13yZOdmnmpDbAttGW1scLt_xoCkgseESIx2jLGPRo_6kyeVLpuKm6GhL6cIpyu0DLVItfK3Mbc-uJO-Or5PvorBAMM6w23K09fP2L3ZE9lb2xrfiuGI42rndOkC6rrrY-vu7BjviPDV9Uv22vfX-Tf56PrS-wn-Cv5J?accountName=Igai&characterName=IgaiSuplol

"
Igai wrote:
Can someone check my gear/specc?
I got 6/797 Mana left with Anger not active yet, and NO Curse active!

How can i get the curse to work and get anger later at the last mana reserve nods as its told in the guide?

"

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBx4I9A18DkgQexEvEVARlhUnFVAWbxcvGYoajxslHNwdFB2qHb4i6iL0JLAo-isKL28zhzWSQYdGcUlRSbFLrlXWV8lca13yZOdmnmpDbAttGW1scLt_xoCkgseESIx2jLGPRo_6kyeVLpuKm6GhL6cIpyu0DLVItfK3Mbc-uJO-Or5PvorBAMM6w23K09fP2L3ZE9lb2xrfiuGI42rndOkC6rrrY-vu7BjviPDV9Uv22vfX-Tf56PrS-wn-Cv5J?accountName=Igai&characterName=IgaiSuplol

You're using the budget version, and if I remember right, the budget version uses a different aura and curse setup than the final version.
It uses for example Purity of Lightning in the chest to get enough mana unreserved for all dmg auras.

You should continue the way you are right now, farm a bit currency, craft a loathing hubris with reduced mana reservation enchantment, and then you can use the whole setup without trouble. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info