[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

What weapon should I use while leveling? Im 45lv right now and I have only 700dps on tooltip
"
"
AizenGnrs wrote:
u only change the tittle... from 3.0 for 3.1, nice scam... the build dont had 6.5 Life, the build dont had 555.000 dps full buffes.... nice scam

If he would have only done that, why would there be suggestion & listing of new items introduced in 3.1? + there's multiple responses from many people playing the build, it's working perfectly fine in 3.1. Xou can reach 6.5k life, you can reach 555k DPS all depending on your goals.

Don't be so hateful.

Happy new year 2018 guys :)

Man, i has better gear than her... only iam lvl 88, only that, need more stats, but the dmg its imposible to get...
"
AizenGnrs wrote:
"
"
AizenGnrs wrote:
u only change the tittle... from 3.0 for 3.1, nice scam... the build dont had 6.5 Life, the build dont had 555.000 dps full buffes.... nice scam

If he would have only done that, why would there be suggestion & listing of new items introduced in 3.1? + there's multiple responses from many people playing the build, it's working perfectly fine in 3.1. Xou can reach 6.5k life, you can reach 555k DPS all depending on your goals.

Don't be so hateful.

Happy new year 2018 guys :)

Man, i has better gear than her... only iam lvl 88, only that, need more stats, but the dmg its imposible to get...

better gear? :)
lvl 16-19 gems without 20 quality, claw without wed, shitty jewels, no vinktar, small amout of life on gear, no crit on rings
yea
better
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by 1322837 on Jan 4, 2018, 8:42:04 AM
"
Coloruts wrote:
What weapon should I use while leveling? Im 45lv right now and I have only 700dps on tooltip

fidelitas' spike
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Coloruts wrote:

fidelitas' spike

With fidelitas' spike I have only 460 with herald of ice and thunder
Upd: I got Gouger claw and now it's fine
Last edited by Coloruts on Jan 4, 2018, 7:11:43 AM
How mandatory is Lycosidea? A bit pricey at this moment.
It's more important than you think especially if you have no accuracy, maps with evasion affixes or mobs with evasion affixes are super annoying without it and it slows your clear speed/dps a lot. It's not 100% mandatory or anything but you'll absolutely feel the difference
reserved
WTF ARE U SAYING MAN, WTF, THE FUCKING QUALITY DONT GIVE ME 400k DPS [Removed by Support]... Claw without WED ?? U SAY IS NOT NECESARY... [Removed by Support] ... Shitty Jewels ??? Are the same than u MTF... vinktar ? with 0 survavility ??, no thanks i died a lot of times becose dont have a fucking life flask... nice build MAN Nice build, before u post a build PLS Make sure check if is viable to play to get 555.000 dps with slow proyectile... gg, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jan 4, 2018, 6:47:27 PM
"
AizenGnrs wrote:
WTF ARE U SAYING MAN, WTF, THE FUCKING QUALITY DONT GIVE ME 400k DPS [Removed by Support]... Claw without WED ?? U SAY IS NOT NECESARY... [Removed by Support] ... Shitty Jewels ??? Are the same than u MTF... vinktar ? with 0 survavility ??, no thanks i died a lot of times becose dont have a fucking life flask... nice build MAN Nice build, before u post a build PLS Make sure check if is viable to play to get 555.000 dps with slow proyectile... gg, [Removed by Support]

gid gud, casul :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info