[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
bumblebeeboo wrote:
wouldn't "The Taming Prismatic Ring" a good choice for the build too?

I tried and like it, its a great ring for dps if we don't have GGG opals yet.

Also made some other changes on tree for more dps and put an inspired learning for clear maps.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAQkDHgQHBbUHHgguDdEOSA5cD8QRLxGBEZYV_Ra_F5YZjhnXGo0byB2DH0Ej9iSdJP0mlSoLKwotHzBbMHw2PTdMN9Q6WDt8RX5F9ElRSn1Ms02SUUdVS1WFVcZW-lsmXfJh4mHrYlpirGNDY6dkr2egavpsjG9XcFJ313gZelN_K3-Af8Z_-4Pbh3aJ04o4jDaNfY2BjbmNv5KAk5CVIJUumhebJpuNnaqet6Kjpcusl60zsXy0xbjKuNnBoMHzwuzD5sedz3rP3dAf037UI9YH3UbdSOOE45_nVOd06NbpmO0_7YPuDu967-vw1fFt8Yr9bv8Q_94=?accountName=LimitLegend&characterName=Limit_SC_Abyss

The results and the possibilities of build are awesome ATM, so thank a lot for owner to share it.
Last edited by LimitLegend on Dec 29, 2017, 9:08:42 AM
"
LimitLegend wrote:
"
bumblebeeboo wrote:
wouldn't "The Taming Prismatic Ring" a good choice for the build too?

I tried and like it, its a great ring for dps if we don't have GGG opals yet.

Also made some other changes on tree for more dps and put an inspired learning for clear maps.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAQkDHgQHBbUHHgguDdEOSA5cD8QRLxGBEZYV_Ra_F5YZjhnXGo0byB2DH0Ej9iSdJP0mlSoLKwotHzBbMHw2PTdMN9Q6WDt8RX5F9ElRSn1Ms02SUUdVS1WFVcZW-lsmXfJh4mHrYlpirGNDY6dkr2egavpsjG9XcFJ313gZelN_K3-Af8Z_-4Pbh3aJ04o4jDaNfY2BjbmNv5KAk5CVIJUumhebJpuNnaqet6Kjpcusl60zsXy0xbjKuNnBoMHzwuzD5sedz3rP3dAf037UI9YH3UbdSOOE45_nVOd06NbpmO0_7YPuDu967-vw1fFt8Yr9bv8Q_94=?accountName=LimitLegend&characterName=Limit_SC_Abyss

The results and the possibilities of build are awesome ATM, so thank a lot for owner to share it.

Do you happen to know if poedb is correct that The Taming card (Hunter's Reward) drops in Grotto? I've run a looooot of that map trying to get the cards for the ring and nothing has dropped yet :(
Using 2x The Taming atm and not regretting it. Life loss is not an issue for me on rings, though still playing Belly, cannot afford to drop it for Inpulsa's.

LimitLegend I'm curious what's ur life total with Inpulsa's?
"
TsopKratos wrote:
Using 2x The Taming atm and not regretting it. Life loss is not an issue for me on rings, though still playing Belly, cannot afford to drop it for Inpulsa's.

LimitLegend I'm curious what's ur life total with Inpulsa's?

Atm with 4.931, like you said,i think life pool its not a issue, the leech from claws are insane and keep u alive at most of time.

Btw, im gonna look for another taming and gonna test too. =P
Might have been asked before but, how do you get enough intelligence to use a claw and all those lvled up elemental gems?

Cheers

is it a god-tier belt for this build?
Hum, why are you using Assassin's mark as a Curse? Projectile Weakness grants a lot more damage (even including the lack of power charge). Did I miss something?
Hi, still strong this build in 3.1 ? without vaal pact ? thanks

build works great, as pathfinder you probably don't need vaal pact, I'm doing it as raider and I'd definitely be a lot less comfortable without vaal pact.
can this build work with
? i have crap jewels but main problem is 4.5k hp a have problems with elder guards/13+ maps 4500hp ect. how can i improve my gear?
Last edited by jekx on Dec 31, 2017, 5:18:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info