[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Hi, im trying to do that build. I know my gear isnt good like yours but really can't stack damage got 20k dps, is sooo bad and sustain sucks. i put my poe build here, maybe you find where is the problem :D. thanks for your time and nice build ^^ . https://pastebin.com/Br6G2iLM
u only change the tittle... from 3.0 for 3.1, nice scam... the build dont had 6.5 Life, the build dont had 555.000 dps full buffes.... nice scam

Last edited by AizenGnrs on Dec 31, 2017, 12:30:14 PM
"
AizenGnrs wrote:
u only change the tittle... from 3.0 for 3.1, nice scam... the build dont had 6.5 Life, the build dont had 555.000 dps full buffes.... nice scam

If he would have only done that, why would there be suggestion & listing of new items introduced in 3.1? + there's multiple responses from many people playing the build, it's working perfectly fine in 3.1. Xou can reach 6.5k life, you can reach 555k DPS all depending on your goals.

Don't be so hateful.

Happy new year 2018 guys :)
This might be a dumb question, but why no phys to lightning support anywhere?
Hey guys, really liking out the build so far. I'm leveling up my character and making some bank on my necromancer. Anyways I wanted to ask, I've researched around and found out some people like to use The Scourge as a weapon for this? dual wielding? and also have any of you grabbed Phase Acrobatics? I've been told it's pretty good specially if you go down the Raider route and avoid grabbing Vaal Pact. If not I'll just stick to vaal and leach off my claws and just not get PA.

Thanks in advance,

Happy new years and mapping :)
I've been struggling in early maps, I just get chewed down by enemies and die very easily. Have 3k life and roughly 15k dps. I know my rings/amulets could use an upgrade. My resistances are all base 75%

Spoiler
"
BanditBan wrote:
This might be a dumb question, but why no phys to lightning support anywhere?

Your main source of physical damage is from your weapon and is negligible to the point that "Gain X% of Physical as an Element" effects are practically useless.
Can someone check out my char and see whats wrong? i got some pretty good gear with vinktars etc. but i just don't have the damage. I don't oneshot everything on t9 maps even though my aim was vaults. I know i don't have a 6 link but still my tooltip is 25k, i can't imagine how i can raise it to 120k. Character is DManBV
(p.s I don't have the MTX so that might be the problem)
Last edited by CrazyTongue on Jan 2, 2018, 7:19:30 PM
"
CrazyTongue wrote:
Can someone check out my char and see whats wrong? i got some pretty good gear with vinktars etc. but i just don't have the damage. I don't oneshot everything on t9 maps even though my aim was vaults. I know i don't have a 6 link but still my tooltip is 25k, i can't imagine how i can raise it to 120k. Character is DManBV
(p.s I don't have the MTX so that might be the problem)

Here I can tell you some checklist of sources for deeps in case you miss some
- atk speed : 20Q of GMP&ST / gloves / lightning golem / passives / helm / onslaught / silver flask / vaal haste
- crit : diamond flaks / power charge / high base of claw
- crit multi : amulet / passive / abyss jewel / claw
- penetration : wise oak / watcher’s eye (wrath) / ascendancy / or use shroud
- get % elemental damage on jewelry, boots, claw
- #lightning : abyss jewel/ jewelry / claw / aura&hot (can add innervate to hot for mapping) / vinktar
- helm enchant : I use st deceleration. Can do more hits if you positioning correctly
- for bosses : combo slower proj with PB to do dmg. Penetration wil also play a big part here

More importantly, get 6L and lvl up more for points

Last edited by Juraiz123 on Jan 2, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
can someone give me advice about my build? For this build i need only 6l belly? i have
its good for low tier map but i cant 14+ map etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info