[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
k1nqless wrote:
Can u add IIQ gear for this build ? ty good build..

well why u ask me this? :D If you want to add iiq gear - add it :)
you can easily use bisco's amulet, goldwyrm and sadima's i think. Maybe some ventors but you will need resistances on them.
How do you think this build is going to perform next patch with the nerf of VP, etc?
"
decyphier wrote:
How do you think this build is going to perform next patch with the nerf of VP, etc?

"nerf VP" is a very small amount of information. Wel will see with pathnotes. But i think it will be ok in next patch.
"
1322837 wrote:
"
decyphier wrote:

"nerf VP" is a very small amount of information. Wel will see with pathnotes. But i think it will be ok in next patch.

Have you not seen the new VP?

Assuming no changes before the next 8 days....

"
decyphier wrote:
"
1322837 wrote:
"
decyphier wrote:

Have you not seen the new VP?

Assuming no changes before the next 8 days....

i've seen it, and?
you need vp only for reflect protection. And ggg said, that reflect will be reworked too.
Hey Mate !

I've tried your build, its very cool !

I've changed some things based on my style of play.

Thunderfist for gloves with ST-GMP-Crit Chance-Ele Damage, And lvl 18 add light from thunderfist, so 5L for mapping. And ofc add 1 to 100 light to attack.
In the chest ST single target set up like ur .... So always ready for all occasions ; without having to change gem.

And some other gems set up, if you are interested I'll put here my pastebin
( https://pastebin.com/YUDDkR42 )

I realy hope that the new Vaal Pact will work fine too:)

Btw ty for ur build I had a lot of fun with this char !!

Dave
Can you clarify for the claw weapon, do you want a fast base attack speed or a slower base attack speed?

Also will this be a good starter build for the upcoming league?
"
i've seen it, and?

wasn't arguing with you or anything, I was just wondering your opinion on VP "nerf" that we've seen so far and its impact on build

"

ST is sub par starter compared to frost blades, sunder, etc - however if you can get lucky on currency/drops to get some good uniques, it's not bad
I guess i'm curious too is VP still worth taking in the skill tree and will that nerf hurt the survivability immensely?
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
Hey Mate !

I've tried your build, its very cool !

I've changed some things based on my style of play.

Thunderfist for gloves with ST-GMP-Crit Chance-Ele Damage, And lvl 18 add light from thunderfist, so 5L for mapping. And ofc add 1 to 100 light to attack.
In the chest ST single target set up like ur .... So always ready for all occasions ; without having to change gem.

And some other gems set up, if you are interested I'll put here my pastebin
( https://pastebin.com/YUDDkR42 )

I realy hope that the new Vaal Pact will work fine too:)

Btw ty for ur build I had a lot of fun with this char !!

Dave

hah, thx for comment!
hm, that's a good idea with thunderfists! Sadly you lose 4link and life from gloves :s

"
Dessel4 wrote:
Can you clarify for the claw weapon, do you want a fast base attack speed or a slower base attack speed?

You need fastest claw for this builds, cause attack speed is very important for ST.
Yes, this is a good leaguestarter, bit i'll recommend you to wait for patchnotes. Who knows, maybe GGG will nerf st in 3.1(I hope they won't :D)
about new vaal pact - yes, it is still good but i don't like position on tree. It will cost you 3 points, but why not, ill test it in 3.1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info