[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
Eucly wrote:
Hello, How do you deal with missing Intelligence? do you get it from skill tree? thanks in advance

hello
I have 164 int from tree and i need 159 dor lvl21 wrath, so, yes, all my int comes from tree. You can take some big +30 int points if you don't have enough int, cause i get a lot of int on 90+ from int points near before jewel sockets.
Hi Dude, Nice Build why not Use the Taming and take the Chance to Shock, Ignite and Burning Notes on the Right sight instead of Elemental Damage? I think these was an Huge DPS Boost.

I testing these when i was ready with leveling.
"
_0815_ wrote:
Hi Dude, Nice Build why not Use the Taming and take the Chance to Shock, Ignite and Burning Notes on the Right sight instead of Elemental Damage? I think these was an Huge DPS Boost.

I testing these when i was ready with leveling.

hello. Taming has no life, and i just dont like items without life :D

about these nodes - they are 10% wed, and i take 12% ones.. And im using ele focus in my main gems link, so, they won't work :)
Hello pretty neat build you got.

HC Viable for guardians/shaper ?
"
_dotJpeg wrote:
Hello pretty neat build you got.

HC Viable for guardians/shaper ?

hi, yea, if you have good gear with life. You can make some changes also like stibnite flask/enfeeble + blasphemy/fortify on your shield charge
there are only 3 sitoations where you can die
1) Minotaur with damage mods. Also his golems can hit on 6k+, so, basalt flask is a good option here
2) Shroud phase on chimera. You need to replace 1 damage flask with non-instant but quick life flask for that fight.
3) Dude between 2nd and 3rd shaper stages. Just kill him on GMP, its safe.
Last edited by 1322837 on Oct 5, 2017, 1:16:48 PM
Ima go and try it then, i have 200ex to waste :D
"
_dotJpeg wrote:
Ima go and try it then, i have 200ex to waste :D

edited my first reply, gave you some tips, check it :D Gl!
Nevermind, Ive decided to change the build :). Cheers
Last edited by Shuqo on Oct 8, 2017, 3:45:15 AM
I would like to play your Build as a Raider .. did you have the link to the skilltree of your friend ... you´ve linked him in 1 of your Shaper Videos :-) .. would be nice to know
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Oct 9, 2017, 4:55:59 AM
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
I would like to play your Build as a Raider .. did you have the link to the skilltree of your friend ... you´ve linked him in 1 of your Shaper Videos :-) .. would be nice to know

he has same skill tree, just 2 frenzy charges instead of flask duration nodes. But he had mana problems cause his as was too high and mana was too low, so, you sill need claw with Gemini base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info