[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

"
decyphier wrote:
tbh this build is still tier 1...

only thing changed was lyco drop rate, and at worst it'll only be maybe 1-2 ex if I can make a guess. who knows, it may be more than that.

make following changes and you should be ok:

accuracy on gloves, easy with gripped
rare shield, evasion based so it can roll accuracy (can also get extra life/resists this way)
ice golem
if you need more, min/max your gear and consult extra nodes on tree

good thing about going claw is you pick up some nice accuracy nodes by default without having to go out of your way

So will we have an updated tree for the 3.1 talents by friday start? Thanks for all your hard work.
I haven't tried this build and plan to in Abyss but I did play a similar Inquisitor variant (Ele blade fury).

I think the principles of both are the same.

Vaal Pact is for reflect protection more than anything and reflect has been changed so that you need to dodge a projectile instead I believe. And then maybe instead of tanking 30% of a Shaper vortex, you can only tank 5% of it now (so dodge more).

Don't forget that Claws themselves have nice flat HP leech.

Lyco though, it was long overdue how OP the shield was. But it's not like it lost stats or anything, will be a fine pickup when you get the currency for it.

I believe this build will be able to perform well bang for buck.
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 6, 2017, 9:55:27 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
I haven't tried this build and plan to in Abyss but I did play a similar Inquisitor variant (Ele blade fury).

I think the principles of both are the same.

Vaal Pact is for reflect protection more than anything and reflect has been changed so that you need to dodge a projectile instead I believe. And then maybe instead of tanking 30% of a Shaper vortex, you can only tank 5% of it now (so dodge more).

Don't forget that Claws themselves have nice flat HP leech.

Lyco though, it was long overdue how OP the shield was. But it's not like it lost stats or anything, will be a fine pickup when you get the currency for it.

I believe this build will be able to perform well bang for buck.

hah, yeah, you are right. It still will work fine in 3.1, you will just need to dodge some degens like shaper's beam/vortexes.
"
Dessel4 wrote:
"
decyphier wrote:

only thing changed was lyco drop rate, and at worst it'll only be maybe 1-2 ex if I can make a guess. who knows, it may be more than that.

rare shield, evasion based so it can roll accuracy (can also get extra life/resists this way)
ice golem

good thing about going claw is you pick up some nice accuracy nodes by default without having to go out of your way

So will we have an updated tree for the 3.1 talents by friday start? Thanks for all your hard work.

well, ill update this build as soon as we will get new passive tree information, so, it definetly will be ready before league start :)
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Dessel4 wrote:
"
decyphier wrote:

ice golem

well, ill update this build as soon as we will get new passive tree information, so, it definetly will be ready before league start :)

Fantastic news. Thanks for all your work. I'm excited to play it!
Fantastic news. Thanks for all your work. I'm excited to play it!

+1 to that, made this build in SSF last week and im lvl 91 currently, really enjoying it so thank you for the guide!
Last edited by chinez123 on Dec 6, 2017, 1:49:32 PM
Okay, looks like there is no need to update tree. Maybe just add a note about new vaal pact as good survivability boost if you have some problems with it. Also im thinking about that new red armour with shock bonuses, i think it can be a good alternative to belly and uriel's. Sooooooo, now i need ggg to update their passive tree on site and that's all.
"
1322837 wrote:
Okay, looks like there is no need to update tree. Maybe just add a note about new vaal pact as good survivability boost if you have some problems with it. Also im thinking about that new red armour with shock bonuses, i think it can be a good alternative to belly and uriel's. Sooooooo, now i need ggg to update their passive tree on site and that's all.

Will the new path to VP affect much?
What are your thoughts on using The Anima Stone so we can use two golems?

One lightning golem and one ice golem, wouldn't that be better then just using a crafted jewel?
Last edited by chinez123 on Dec 7, 2017, 5:53:43 PM
This isn't a budget build is it? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info