[3.0] Dual Wield Sunder - budget friendly/SSF Shaper/end game viable(w/mini ssf guide) Now Video!

I copied your character and imported everything to Path of Building. Here's the pastebin URL for those interested:
https://pastebin.com/eY6nKKds
What do you think about the Scourge claw as offhand?

70% increased damage I think
Sure it looks cool.
Just did Uber for the first time at lvl 86 with a 5-link. Using a Soul Taker on main-hand and The Scourge in the off-hand. This build feels amazing, and i'm sure that i can push it to endgame without any problems. Thnx for the guide!

Last edited by theneskwr on Sep 25, 2017, 2:35:47 AM
No problem thanks for the support.
Just reached the beginning of end game! Everything went very smoothly. No death to any boss.

I finished the four outer maps (2 rares, 2 magic) and did Zhana's mission in Oriath + her daily mission. I died in every single map I believe. I finished them all, and it mostly felt I wasn't in any danger, and then I would get one-shot.

If someone can take a look at my build and tell me if I'm doing something wrong, that'd be nice.I definitely need more resists (fire at 20, ice at 57 and lightning at 72).

I'm also wearing a belly of the beast (badly rolled, but I'm SSF, can't complain ^^), so I'm at 3.9K life, but I only have 3.6K armor and 1K evasion. I do have 27K DPS and almost 1K life leech (according to Path of Building).

No 5/6L for me yet. I've had one 5L but it's a pure ES/int item so all the sockets are blue.

Any idea ?

EDIT: Should I be farming instead ? (reliquary?) Can I attempt the third lab as is ?
Last edited by guiniol on Sep 26, 2017, 5:39:23 PM
You should take cloth and skin passive below duelist starting area for resists. Also buy lvl1 immortal call+CWDT because yours are too high level and it won't proc often enough. You can stop leveling immortalcall and CWDT when they are lvl 5 for now. I would just farm t1 maps for a bit and identify rares till you find 50+ life dual resist for helm glove and jewelry. If you continue to have resist problems I would drop arctic armor for a resist aura as needed. Lastly try to roll a 20% quality divine life flask with instant recovery and bleed removal on it. I think you will be able to do merc lab with a couple of instant life flasks and few more levels of life nodes.
"
guiniol wrote:
Just reached the beginning of end game! Everything went very smoothly. No death to any boss.

I finished the four outer maps (2 rares, 2 magic) and did Zhana's mission in Oriath + her daily mission. I died in every single map I believe. I finished them all, and it mostly felt I wasn't in any danger, and then I would get one-shot.

If someone can take a look at my build and tell me if I'm doing something wrong, that'd be nice.I definitely need more resists (fire at 20, ice at 57 and lightning at 72).

I'm also wearing a belly of the beast (badly rolled, but I'm SSF, can't complain ^^), so I'm at 3.9K life, but I only have 3.6K armor and 1K evasion. I do have 27K DPS and almost 1K life leech (according to Path of Building).

No 5/6L for me yet. I've had one 5L but it's a pure ES/int item so all the sockets are blue.

Any idea ?

EDIT: Should I be farming instead ? (reliquary?) Can I attempt the third lab as is ?

I'm venturing into SSF myself, it looks like you just need to ID a lot more rares. ID a ton of shit for the slots you need especially in the beginning. Bound to get some good rolls even if they aren't the best base. Once you have some decent starter gear, you can be more selective in what you pick up, but for now you can't be picky with what you have. Don't be afraid to spec into some resistance on the skill tree as well based on current needs. You're pretty close to a couple decent nodes.
"
yao86w wrote:
You should take cloth and skin passive below duelist starting area for resists. Also buy lvl1 immortal call+CWDT because yours are too high level and it won't proc often enough. You can stop leveling immortalcall and CWDT when they are lvl 5 for now. I would just farm t1 maps for a bit and identify rares till you find 50+ life dual resist for helm glove and jewelry. If you continue to have resist problems I would drop arctic armor for a resist aura as needed. Lastly try to roll a 20% quality divine life flask with instant recovery and bleed removal on it. I think you will be able to do merc lab with a couple of instant life flasks and few more levels of life nodes.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try them out (I'm out for a few days, but right after that ^^).
For the CWDT, do you always let it at around lvl5 ? Or do you upgrade it once you get to yellow/red maps ?

"
NaeRo2 wrote:
I'm venturing into SSF myself, it looks like you just need to ID a lot more rares. ID a ton of shit for the slots you need especially in the beginning. Bound to get some good rolls even if they aren't the best base. Once you have some decent starter gear, you can be more selective in what you pick up, but for now you can't be picky with what you have. Don't be afraid to spec into some resistance on the skill tree as well based on current needs. You're pretty close to a couple decent nodes.

I've been IDing almost every rare with the right bases (any one-hand weapon, armor based chests/boots/gloves and just about any amulet and ring). It's not always easy to be sure that any pick is an upgrade, but path of building helps and for resists, it's pretty clear ^^
"
guiniol wrote:
"
NaeRo2 wrote:

I've been IDing almost every rare with the right bases (any one-hand weapon, armor based chests/boots/gloves and just about any amulet and ring). It's not always easy to be sure that any pick is an upgrade, but path of building helps and for resists, it's pretty clear ^^

I tried to be subtle. You threw that right back in my face, so now I'm going to call you out. No way those gloves are the best you've found, that right ring is making my head hurt, helmet??. You're telling me it's 'pretty clear' to find upgrades, but it looks like you are struggling with the basics of gearing. +max life and res man, stack all of it. I have replaced so many pieces, I'd bet I have 3 pieces in each slot with better rolls. They're out there.
Last edited by NaeRo2 on Sep 28, 2017, 9:51:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info