[3.0] Dual Wield Sunder - budget friendly/SSF Shaper/end game viable(w/mini ssf guide) Now Video!

"
emaster wrote:
"
yao86w wrote:
I'd say low to mid 80s and close to 5k life for uber lab. Ascendancy goes norm:crave the slaughter, cruel:aspect of carnage, merciless:pain reaver and uber lab:cloaked in savagery. Sorry if that was unclear in the guide. Since you took pain reaver should get aspect of carnage from merciless lab next then.

The last ascendancy cloaked in savagery with the vaal pact keystone is very good. You can face tank anything that doesn't one shot you. I feel it's not necessary until higher tier maps so I suggest taking the damage and leech ascendancy before that.

What if I took Cloaked in Savagery in merciless lab? Will I have hard time to kill Uber Izaro without 40% more damage buff (but with vaal pact and cloaked)?

You should be fine. Do 1 key run and take time to dodge his abilities.

I have also updated guide with a chimera and t15 video.
so I got an abysus with 40% sunder damage, and it's really noticeable how much more damage you take, not a very good way to upgrade, even though with that combo it's nearly 200k more dps for me

siege axe as a baseline feels so much more powerful than other bases, the slow attack rate of my 415 phys runic hatchet was so slow, i managed to craft a really good t1 430 siege axe that I'll eventually meta craft for t1 attack speed (has a potential of 479 phys without hybrid, which I never plan on trying to get on it)

I've managed to do a corrupt forge deathless which is pretty big for me, but I still have a ton of issues dying a lot

I'll have enough for a taste of hate soon so hopefully that makes things a little easier
Can I ask what you are dying to? From looking at your char you don't seem to run arctic armor. We stand still in combat so it helps heaps. Besides that you can use basalt flask instead of silver. We get onslaught from that axe passive node and having onslaught is not a huge dps gain anyway. Last thing is you have lvl20 cwdt and I think you can use a lower level one so immortal call procs more often. I'd say cwdt at 15-20% of your max life taken. You could even run cwdt with enfeeble as well. Seems like your gear is more or less same as mine except your weapon is better. With some more focus on defense you should be able to do everything np.

e:btw try to get some int on your gear(for leveling up conc effect). You can take primal spirit for +20 int and flask recharging near ranger starting area instead of the drudic rite notable below it.
Last edited by yao86w on Sep 3, 2017, 3:49:07 AM
honestly i only either die to forgetting bloodrage, bleed that kills me too quickly, or one shots from t16 bosses

i can do phoenix pretty east by just staying away from him, but Minotaur is super hard, I really don't understand how the fight works

I tried with the suggestions you gave, but I just did a lot less dps and still died to those one shots, so I think it's just me not knowing how to do t16. I don't die to mobs or anything any more
I just posted a video of me face tanking chimera and double t16 quay boss with my build. Most people would say chimera and hydra are the 2 hardest guardians and I do them both deathless so idk. Work on dodging mechanics and reacting to corrupted blood I guess. Don't run bloodrage on vulnerability maps(or at all) if you have trouble with the degeneration.
Uploaded more videos of guardians and shaper kill. Was really laggy that night so it would of been deathless shaper but I died once because it looked like I was out of the beam. The shaper vid might have low quality as of right now. It's still being processed.
What leech nodes do you speak of before reaver point? And how many points are going into the nodes? will I have to refund them later on? I also don't have a set wep. Lvl 46 still using Brightbreak War Hammer.
Last edited by Evo85 on Sep 9, 2017, 3:48:58 PM
"
Evo85 wrote:
What leech nodes do you speak of before reaver point? And how many points are going into the nodes? will I have to refund them later on? I also don't have a set wep. Lvl 46 still using Brightbreak War Hammer.

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAH0ACSEAADvG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82fjrFHHZfIIHwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mx2sF07QUteu9AoCFgwYuBQTXvOu108Y9gbyeaavhfX9AhkOoQAAAAAAA=

Like that friend. The leech nodes just above iron reflexes. You will have to refund those points after you get pain reaver but you will have plenty of refund points left still.
"
"
Evo85 wrote:

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAH0ACSEAADvG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT5tqhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82fjrFHHZfIIHwQR5aKlud-MB3ITZR369NmVNvqdgQWNwEdVXl0Mx2sF07QUteu9AoCFgwYuBQTXvOu108Y9gbyeaavhfX9AhkOoQAAAAAAA=

Like that friend. The leech nodes just above iron reflexes. You will have to refund those points after you get pain reaver but you will have plenty of refund points left still.

Thank you very much build is doing great solo tons of dps and I haven't even set into the weapon yet. Anything you recommend? The axe you have is godly btw.
Does sunder loses a ton of damage while dualwielding?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info