3.1 Kinetic Blast Mines MoM Saboteur (Viable for 100 in HC)

"
DeeJayMahDK wrote:
What do u think about wearing a new unique called "Inpulsa's Broken Heart Sadist Garb" for explosions and shock immune?

Interesting idea to be honest. Would also remove the need for cold damage for shatters, and you could go pure added lightning or WED in the main 6l.

Could also go Lioneye's Vision and drop Pierce (or the pierce passives if running WED)

Could be KB,Remote Mines, Minefield,GMP,WED,Added Light in a Lioneye's.

OR

KB,Rm,Mf,GMP,WED,Pierce in an Inpulsa.

Also just realized that Accuracy Support in place of GMP for Bosses is actually fantastic and solves the no Lyco prob completely.

Even without any accuracy gear, no accuracy nodes whatsoever, and no accuracy gems, just the Additional Accuracy support gem at 19/19 brings me up from 57% chance to hit to 85% chance to hit which is massive.

Also the new Abyss Jewels have a possible 'increased accuracy if you haven't killed recently' roll at up to 30%, which is great and really easy to find on poe.trade.
I'm sitting at 90% chance to hit with just a single 22% one of those jewels and an Accuracy Gem.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Dec 15, 2017, 9:40:14 PM
Anyona tried running damage calcs for those new abyssal jewels that add triple elemental damage? You can stack a lot of it, even in items with 2 abyssal sockets (this build has lot of potential item sockets that could be replaced with that). Isn't Piscator's wand better then, if you add tons of +elemental damage to attacks from abyssal jewels?
"
aerial wrote:
Anyona tried running damage calcs for those new abyssal jewels that add triple elemental damage? You can stack a lot of it, even in items with 2 abyssal sockets (this build has lot of potential item sockets that could be replaced with that). Isn't Piscator's wand better then, if you add tons of +elemental damage to attacks from abyssal jewels?

Just did the math with 4 of these in PoB:
Adds 13 to 25 Fire Damage to Attacks
Adds 3 to 55 Lightning Damage to Attacks
Adds 2 to 47 Lightning Damage to Wand Attacks
Adds 14 to 34 Cold Damage to Wand Attacks

3rd highest Total Ele Added jewel on poe.trade, and the highest for Lightning damage

With 3 of them in the normal jewel slots and 1 in the belt I get 30k DPS with perfect gem level and tree and my crappy 120 eDPS wand, and 31k DPS with a Piscator's.

Last edited by Xanthochroid on Dec 17, 2017, 4:45:45 AM
i'm currently using this build in SSF hardcore Abyss, atm lvl 60, pretty huge dmg with gc mine!

what i need to switch ?

5L + nice wand crit and ele dmg + ele attack dmg on stuff ?

thank you for the guide.
"
DeeJayMahDK wrote:
What do u think about wearing a new unique called "Inpulsa's Broken Heart Sadist Garb" for explosions and shock immune?

I was really hoping this would work, but it doesn't. The problem is that "Shocked Enemies *you* Kill Explode", and mines doesnt count as you killing the mobs
Is there a budget chestpiece you would recommend? I can't find a chestpiece like yours and I'm stuck using a Tabula.
"
Ongoing wrote:
Is there a budget chestpiece you would recommend? I can't find a chestpiece like yours and I'm stuck using a Tabula.

Tabula is fine. My advice is to save up for either the cheapest decent 6L rare you can find or to buy a white evasion base 6L and craft it with essences. Uniques are not the greatest for this build.
"
Details wrote:
"
Ongoing wrote:

Tabula is fine. My advice is to save up for either the cheapest decent 6L rare you can find or to buy a white evasion base 6L and craft it with essences. Uniques are not the greatest for this build.

Thanks homie, I appreciate. Could you also recommend a decent to use for GC? I decided to stick with GC instead of KB because when I went to switch to KB, it was already too late. My DPS was taking a hit and I don't think it'd be worth switching at level 79.
still works as in 3.0?
"
Brame wrote:
still works as in 3.0?

With the new jewels, it's arguably better than before, so absolutely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info