3.1 Kinetic Blast Mines MoM Saboteur (Viable for 100 in HC)

"
anthum wrote:
Hey I was wondering why the damage is so low, Im currently lvl 60, and I got 1k dps, and what ever I try to switch to as for weapons, my damages kinda stays the same, I dont get it, is 10k the highest you can push for tooltip dps in ur ho? is there any upgrades, and do you get more dps for cleaner levling?

Thanks! :)

Hi!

10k is not the dps, but the average damage of the projectiles. At ~12 mines per second, this is something like 120k dps unbuffed without even counting the explosions. Total is probably around 200-300k dps. Level 60 is very low, and you need a lot of flat damage on gear/links.
Last edited by Details on Jan 9, 2018, 4:49:51 AM
"
guinea_pirate wrote:
what are the advantage of this build over GC mines with tremor rod?

It has a lot better clear speed and scaling potential with aurabots which makes it good for leveling at 95+. GC is more well-rounded for any kind of content.

Anyone have a setup with knockback to help with bosses?

Also, any suggestions for upgrades?

Currently thinking about yriel's fostering or shroud of the lightless.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Jan 15, 2018, 12:28:08 PM
"
karitas wrote:

Anyone have a setup with knockback to help with bosses?

Also, any suggestions for upgrades?

Currently thinking about yriel's fostering or shroud of the lightless.

Need orb of storms, curse on hit, proj weakness for bosses.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
If I was swapping an Accuracy gem in for single target and not using Lyco until later because of cost, what would a good shield be to use instead?
"
If I was swapping an Accuracy gem in for single target and not using Lyco until later because of cost, what would a good shield be to use instead?

I have the same problem and I'm playing HC. Lyco is going for about 200c which is ~7ex which is not in my first char budget. I'm currently level 80 and I'm still rolling with GC mines probably until I can afford Lyco.
Lycosidae is fairly mandatory, so yes I would recommend being GC mines until you can get one.
Last edited by Details on Jan 22, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
Updated the description to reflect ^.
Last edited by Details on Jan 22, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
hey, wundering if u could post the gems u are using. in every weapon and stuff ? im new so im currently trying think out and why stuff do things. so would be nice with a full gem setup i can build around.

thanks alot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info