3.1 Kinetic Blast Mines MoM Saboteur (Viable for 100 in HC)

"
Ongoing wrote:
"
Details wrote:
"
Ongoing wrote:
Is there a budget chestpiece you would recommend? I can't find a chestpiece like yours and I'm stuck using a Tabula.

Tabula is fine. My advice is to save up for either the cheapest decent 6L rare you can find or to buy a white evasion base 6L and craft it with essences. Uniques are not the greatest for this build.

Thanks homie, I appreciate. Could you also recommend a decent to use for GC? I decided to stick with GC instead of KB because when I went to switch to KB, it was already too late. My DPS was taking a hit and I don't think it'd be worth switching at level 79.

Probably a gear issue then, but I would refer to someone else on GC mines like Windz' guide on this forum, because I haven't played it past level ~70, since I had decent gear when I switched to KB.
My friend is building an aurabot and I wanted to play KB so I'm thinking about building this. My only question is what Gods do you use?
"
Theskyunderus wrote:
My friend is building an aurabot and I wanted to play KB so I'm thinking about building this. My only question is what Gods do you use?

Brine King/Garukhan while soloing, just for mobility. It doesn't matter too much but you can swap to Lunaris/Gruthkul as well.

Remember, with an aurabot you can possibly use piscators and less added damage from gems/gear in general. It's fantastic.
This helm any good?

https://imgur.com/Io2WMKI
"
Adam320 wrote:
This helm any good?

https://imgur.com/Io2WMKI

Yeah it's absolutely fantastic if you have a lot of flat damage from jewels or an aurabot.
Hello, I am wondering what your choice of pantheons were on this build - thanks!
"
Trading wrote:
Hello, I am wondering what your choice of pantheons were on this build - thanks!

Brine King/Garukhan while soloing, just for mobility. It doesn't matter too much but you can swap to Lunaris/Gruthkul as well.
any idea for bosses? im playing in HC, but the single target suck xD
Hey I was wondering why the damage is so low, Im currently lvl 60, and I got 1k dps, and what ever I try to switch to as for weapons, my damages kinda stays the same, I dont get it, is 10k the highest you can push for tooltip dps in ur ho? is there any upgrades, and do you get more dps for cleaner levling?

Thanks! :)
what are the advantage of this build over GC mines with tremor rod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info