[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hi, I was using the blade flurry build for a while and decided to transition to the hybrid tempest, I used a 1000K chaos to make it as similar as the one you posted, single target damage is pretty sweet, but I got 2 major issues which are making me regret the change and I wouldnt want to go back.

First, there is a minor delay with molten strike, from the first hit to the fire balls rain which makes me vulnerable to 2-close hits deaths which happened pretty often, arrow dancing sucked hard for me, I died a lot from the evade loss and I couldnt facetank as easily as before.

Second, lightning strike no going tru any natural barriers even a cliff actually destroyed my indoors mapping.

Is there any alternative skill for map clearing? I can live with the molten strike flaws, but lightning strike is 100% garbage IMO, ofc, gorge clears, atoll etc are sweet, but I dont play the same maps over and over again.
"
Humanjambo wrote:

Most of your jewels are completely garbage. Try to fill more resists from your boots, belt, and rings/amulets. Then search for jewels with 7% max. life and 2 damage mods (with crit multi being the best, but also most expensive mod)

"
Blesstrong wrote:
Is there any alternative skill for map clearing? I can live with the molten strike flaws, but lightning strike is 100% garbage IMO, ofc, gorge clears, atoll etc are sweet, but I dont play the same maps over and over again.

In Legacy i played a BLS molten striker. For mapping i used to link it with melee splash and it was ok. This way, most of the trash mobs will die from the initially melee hit
Thanks for this nice build!

Trash mobs die very quick but bosses take some time and can hit me down to 10% hp left. Do you have some tips what i can improve for better survivability?

Next upgrade plans:
- belt
- amulet
- belly 6L

Current max HP 4300

Mmm... how about The Unshattered Will as a defensive alternative to the Lycosidae?

EDIT: ok, tested myself, I understimated the huge amount of dps one loses due to lack of accuracy...

i have 13k damage in hideout and 5k hp how upgrade my dps?
"
Mmm... how about The Unshattered Will as a defensive alternative to the Lycosidae?

Lycosidae is also about "Your hits can't be Evaded"
Unshattered Will sound awesome but you have to find some accuracy on your gear ;o
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:
"

Unshattered Will sound awesome but you have to find some accuracy on your gear ;o

Yeah, just tested it and I did not realize how much dps is lost :) Pity, it's a very nice defensive bonus.
"
"
KouboMog wrote:
"

Yeah, just tested it and I did not realize how much dps is lost :) Pity, it's a very nice defensive bonus.

If you really want to do this craft a vagan claw. You'll loose some dps anyhow, but not as much as without accuracy. There are a few to buy online.
"
Llyrain wrote:
"
"
KouboMog wrote:

If you really want to do this craft a vagan claw. You'll loose some dps anyhow, but not as much as without accuracy. There are a few to buy online.

I managed to get a good claw and I am kind of addicted to it now. Anyway I don't see any good ele fast/crit claw for sell... not even in standard! I guess it could be some elreon modded sort of thing, and then use the elreoned-vagan claw/unshattered will alternative. Could be interesting.
Invested a bit more and wound up with this gear. Stats:
7420 Life
39,132 tooltip damage in hideout with only Wrath (no flasks/totem/spell)
5.88 attacks per second
1.86M Shaper DPS according to PoB with everything enabled (flasks, totem, OoS, charges, golem)

Only upgrade I can see is
1) higher DPS claw - very hard to find for sale
2) life + 3dps mods jewels - see above
3) +1 Belly - non existant with 40% life, would have to craft it myself (that's likely 100 exalts depending on how lucky one gets with corruption)
4) +1 Lycosidae - 2% increase in DPS against 100 life lost, not worth it IMO

Gear
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Some thoughts:
1) Maligaro's Virtuosity
Unless you're going for +1 gems corruption which is impossible to get on a good pair of Spiked gloves, I don't see any reason to go for Maligaro's. You get like 0.5% of DPS and lose a huge chunk of life.

2) Rat's Nest vs Starkonja
5% DPS increase vs 5% Life decrease - personally the amount of DPS you have is high enough already, that 350 extra Life can really save you

Overall 10/10, would farm Shaper again.
Last edited by Huaojozu on Sep 18, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info